amish 06/06/2017 11:12 AM CDT
>>If you feel the need to defend someones integrity be they whomever, that compulsion is your own baggage. Ask yourself why you feel the need so strongly?

Because your an idiot with an agenda based on insulting the reputations of our GMs, and I am not happy with that. Your behavior is embarrassing and petty, and I want to make clear that it's unacceptable and unwelcome in the game's community. It is not behavior I want to see encouraged, fostered, or permitted. You are a gross stain on the game's community fabric, and a detriment to addressing actual issues because your petty wailing discourages GMs from making the effort to pay attention at all.

>>As an aside, I dont think its fair to label someones intentions.

You have done this to the GMs for months. You aren't clever.

Just to be clear: your behavior is an embarrassment to the community and a detriment to the game's continued advancement.

When people have asked me, including GMs, "Do you want to do things for DR?," I respond, "Does that involve engaging with idiots like Amish, because while I would be happy to get frustrated over learning a new coding language's quirks, I would rather stab myself in the eye than deal with ungrateful idiot children like that."

You are so petty and sad, you have been banned from Reddit because your only cheerleader was yourself, so you had to create multiple accounts in order to give people the sense that at least one or two other morons have similar views to your own. You can't even behave properly on a spin-off forum's platform which is often criticized for that giving people too much leeway in terms of how gross and awful they can behave.

I would put you on ignore, but that would only mean I don't have to listen to your drivel, and if everyone did that, it could give the misinterpretation that your views are accepted and not worth confronting.

Your behavior embarrasses everyone. Grow up.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: amish 06/06/2017 11:48 AM CDT
Uzmam - Amazingly well said, thank you.
Re: amish 06/06/2017 11:55 AM CDT
My greatest regret is that I listed to Amish just once and fixed something that wasn't a typo and, instead, made it into a typo.

I think that's a good reflection on treating anything Amish says as having value.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: amish 06/06/2017 11:55 AM CDT

>You have done this to the GMs for months.

The only thing I disagree with from Tev's post. We all know Amish has been up to this for significantly longer than 'months'.
Re: amish 06/06/2017 11:58 AM CDT

<My greatest regret is that I listed to Amish just once and fixed something that wasn't a typo and, instead, made it into a typo.

<I think that's a good reflection on treating anything Amish says as having value.

You made this entire thread because you misinterpreted my intent in another, you then again and ironically misunderstood my first post in the thread.

You're still fumbling in the dark, but keep dancing my puppet.
Re: amish 06/06/2017 11:59 AM CDT
>>You're still fumbling in the dark, but keep dancing my puppet.

"I have no secret intentions"

"HAHAHA KEEP DANCING IN THE DARK MY PUPPET SOON YOU WILL SEE MY PLAN."