Glaes Spatula Event - Posts Moved 06/05/2017 03:57 PM CDT
Some posts were moved here because this is where OOC conflicts go. If you actually want to discuss the underpinnings of different RP events or the nuances of RP, that portion of the discussion now lives a few folders down in Roleplaying in General. If you want to fling snarky comments at each other, keep it here.

-Persida
Re: Glaes Spatula Event - Posts Moved 06/05/2017 03:59 PM CDT

<Some posts were moved here because this is where OOC conflicts go. If you actually want to discuss the underpinnings of different RP events or the nuances of RP, that portion of the discussion now lives a few folders down in <Roleplaying in General. If you want to fling snarky comments at each other, keep it here.

<-Persida

Pretty sure none of my comments were snarky.

Sorry you had to go through all that trouble of moving posts though for people that were.

Usually those posters that violate TAC have their posts pulled and receive a blemish on their account.
Re: Glaes Spatula Event - Posts Moved 06/05/2017 04:43 PM CDT
>>Pretty sure none of my comments were snarky.

It's worth recognizing that no one is oblivious to your general posting style and agenda.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Glaes Spatula Event - Posts Moved 06/05/2017 10:31 PM CDT
Bless the GM's that are left that have to put up with that idiots constant whining.

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.
Re: Glaes Spatula Event - Posts Moved 06/08/2017 06:30 PM CDT
>>Usually those posters that violate TAC have their posts pulled and receive a blemish on their account.

Sort of how you got banned on Reddit for the same exact thing you do here? They have a special name for that over on Reddit.