erradicate gwethsmashers 11/14/2007 09:34 AM CST
I am getting heartily tired of people who have gwethsmashers bullying people on the gweth. As in...shut up or I'll smash your gweth! I've seen these far too many times in the course of EACH day in the realms.
I much preferred it when there were only a few in the realms. Now,
every bully, every person with an axe to grind takes it out on someone, sometimes anyone, on the gweth.

Mellicent
Re: erradicate gwethsmashers 11/14/2007 09:37 AM CST
I'm more tired of people complaining about gwethsmashers. They're here to stay - they're not going away. Their substance has been weighed and okayed.

Anyway. Get over it.
Re: erradicate gwethsmashers 11/14/2007 10:31 AM CST
Hey at least I give a warning. Usually.

Suck it up.

~Dulcinia

[Mvorn] "Dulcinia is the only woman I would allow myself to cheat on my wife with, she's dreamy"

Not everyone comes here to hug and smooch and give pretend birth on the floor of the bank in Ratha.
-Galren Moonskin
Re: erradicate gwethsmashers 11/14/2007 12:52 PM CST
Why do I suspect this is about my comments earlier today...

WOULD BE NICE IF I COULD ACTUALLY USE THEM
<-- SAD FACE :(

-Galren Moonskin

Tusfaov calmly says, "Excellent. The inner fire burns bright within your chest, Galren. You have achieved a new level of enlightenment."
!>You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde screaming in barbaric approval of your deeds.
Re: erradicate gwethsmashers 11/14/2007 01:32 PM CST
Ya! Galren needs a new dance that will allow him to use gweths and cast CL.

:oP Ragran
Re: erradicate gwethsmashers 11/14/2007 07:58 PM CST
I think gwethsmashers are immoral and wrong because I don't have one. If I had one I would be okay with them.

What will be funny is in 3 more years when gwethsmashers are so common that they release gwethsmashersmashers.

>>Your mind hears Trader thinking, "Anybody want a peanut?"
>>Your mind hears somebody, probably Galren, thinking, "GET OUT OF MY HEAD WITH YOUR LOOSE ETHICS OR I'LL SMASH YOUR GWETH RAWR"
>>Your mind hears some other guy thinking, "The next person who threatens to smash a gweth is getting their gwethsmashers smashed!"

Tee hee.

What happens in Qi, stays in Qi.
Re: erradicate gwethsmashers 11/14/2007 08:02 PM CST
I think you really captured the essence of Galren with that :P

-Galren Moonskin

Tusfaov calmly says, "Excellent. The inner fire burns bright within your chest, Galren. You have achieved a new level of enlightenment."
!>You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde screaming in barbaric approval of your deeds.
Re: erradicate gwethsmashers 11/15/2007 07:32 AM CST
<<I am getting heartily tired of people who have gwethsmashers bullying people on the gweth. As in...shut up or I'll smash your gweth! I've seen these far too many times in the course of EACH day in the realms.

Feel lucky that you're getting a warning?
Re: erradicate gwethsmashers 11/15/2007 08:42 AM CST
>>I am getting heartily tired of people who have gwethsmashers bullying people on the gweth. As in...shut up or I'll smash your gweth! I've seen these far too many times in the course of EACH day in the realms.

That's really odd, because I've never seen this in the course of ANY day in the realms, and in the last 2 weeks my character has spent time in all 5 provinces.

Maybe there's some middle ground where...I don't know...it happens sometimes, but it's not really a big deal.

~player of Gulphphunger
Re: erradicate gwethsmashers 11/15/2007 09:10 AM CST
no no it happens.

take me for example. I can be a real arse.

;)

:oP ragran
Re: erradicate gwethsmashers 11/15/2007 12:16 PM CST
Try as you like, but we know you're really a cuddlyfluffybunny.

mfberg
Re: erradicate gwethsmashers 11/16/2007 08:34 AM CST
<<Try as you like, but we know you're really a cuddlyfluffybunny.>>

You're a liar
Yeah you're a liar
Ill tear your mind out
Ill burn your soul
Ill turn you into me
Ill turn you into me
Cause you're a liar, a liar
A liar, a liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Henry Rollins Band

Re: erradicate gwethsmashers 11/19/2007 02:52 PM CST
Bonus points for anyone who can quote Rollins Band.
I <3 Ragran

-Alexii "Vawn Acs"
Spearman of the Outcast Tribes
Ships Master aboard the Dragons Slave

~
Walk with the Wayward Rakash: http://www.geocities.com/alexii_dr
Re: erradicate gwethsmashers 11/22/2007 09:33 AM CST
>>That's really odd, because I've never seen this in the course of ANY day in the realms, and in the last 2 weeks my character has spent time in all 5 provinces.

>>Maybe there's some middle ground where...I don't know...it happens sometimes, but it's not really a big deal.

Your time in P5 may not be accurate because you don't see any gweths there, period!

SEND[Lirrak] I've got permaconsent on you and Im gonna find you now
Re: erradicate gwethsmashers 11/23/2007 11:54 AM CST
I don't threaten with gwethsmashers.

I am --- Navak
Re: erradicate gwethsmashers 11/25/2007 11:49 AM CST
<<Maybe there's some middle ground where...I don't know...it happens sometimes, but it's not really a big deal.>>

Like Mellicent, I have seen it happen whenever I am in realms (which is quite often or 'daily' in my time there).
Usually late evenings though.

I have noticed that the top gwethsmashering folks are (in no order of preference):

* Caelumia
* Dulcinia
* Tenion or is it Tercsyn? (for some reason, I get those two popular 'T' names mixed up)

Popular player-recipients of the gwethsmashing:

* Kyodan
* Kyodan
* Kyodan (who also claims he has bought a surplus line of gweths just for this)

And that's hearing all this from within Crossings.

player of 'Lint
(Celinth)

Spotlight:
Hworang exclaims, "stouty to the rescue!"
Hworang shakes his stout lockpick!
There is a sudden flash of green light, and Hworang goes flying through the air away from a misshaped pine chest.
Ohuzewicasta laughs!
Re: erradicate gwethsmashers 11/26/2007 02:22 AM CST
<* Tenion or is it Tercsyn? (for some reason, I get those two popular 'T' names mixed up)>

That'd be Tercsyn.

<Popular player-recipients of the gwethsmashing:

* Kyodan
* Kyodan
* Kyodan (who also claims he has bought a surplus line of gweths just for this)>

And that's with good reason.

Your mind hears Ragran thinking, "on account i like t'touch mrubbies...dats wart a jewel lubba do"
Your mind hears Rehoboam thinking, "can't blame him, playing wif me balls now"
Re: erradicate gwethsmashers 11/26/2007 08:36 AM CST
<<I don't threaten with gwethsmashers.>>

That's right. You're mostly relegated to having me smash your gweths straight away.

<<I have noticed that the top gwethsmashering folks are (in no order of preference):

* Caelumia
* Dulcinia
* Tenion or is it Tercsyn? (for some reason, I get those two popular 'T' names mixed up)>>

crap. i must be doing something wrong.