You know what I can't stand 01/25/2005 02:46 PM CST
People who just complain. I don't like this, I don't like that. If you don't like something, fix it. If you don't like the way character A acts, walk them. If you don't like the way character B talks, walk them. Its simple. If a character violates policy, they can't exactly whine to a GM, now can they?

If you don't like something, fix it, make suggestions on how to improve it or remove the problem.
Re: You know what I can't stand 01/25/2005 03:07 PM CST

Is this not like the pot calling the kettle black?
Re: You know what I can't stand 01/25/2005 03:10 PM CST
Ladies and gentlemen,

I hereby declare this thread closed. Please do not feed the trolls.

Additional postings will be met with even more inane rantings, and frankly, I think we've had enough of that for a day.

Not a Board Monitor Drongol's Player

PC also stands for "Paying Customer."
Re: You know what I can't stand 01/25/2005 03:16 PM CST
<<Additional postings will be met with even more inane rantings, and frankly, I think we've had enough of that for a day.

There is never enough ranting. I count on these posts to improve my typing skills.

Sylvado

"False facts are highly injurious to the progress of science, for they often endure long; but false views, if supported by some evidence, do little harm, for everyone takes a salutory pleasure in proving their falseness."
Re: You know what I can't stand 01/25/2005 04:12 PM CST
I need names of your characters, what province they're in, and what time you are usually on line and I will gladly come kill you and walk you before I sell my character. :)

Just put down that info and I'll head over thx.

K--
Re: You know what I can't stand 01/25/2005 04:16 PM CST
<<I need names of your characters, what province they're in, and what time you are usually on line and I will gladly come kill you and walk you before I sell my character. :)

Well, it wasn't my post but you can come find Sylvado if you wish. In all threats I have received to walk my character none have stepped up.

Sylvado

"False facts are highly injurious to the progress of science, for they often endure long; but false views, if supported by some evidence, do little harm, for everyone takes a salutory pleasure in proving their falseness."
Re: You know what I can't stand 01/25/2005 04:19 PM CST
:(

That was directed to Sakhara since he's upset and I'm willing to help him out with what he really wants: His characters walked (read his last like 100 posts).

Not you Sylvado

K--
Re: You know what I can't stand 01/25/2005 04:56 PM CST
>Is this not like the pot calling the kettle black?

And here I thought it was the pot asking to be arrowed.

RP Uber Alles,
~I.B.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php