Role playing? 02/20/2013 11:43 AM CST
I have a recently returned elothean moon mage (Alagos Fireb)- he left crossing about 40 years ago (game time). He has returned a few months ago and focused on training and learning the new lore of his guild. He is just about to reach 30th circle (a long time goal of his) and move out of his journeyman stage. I would really like to start focusing on more role playing interactions and developing relationships. In particular some similar circle characters from other guilds as friends (clerics and paladins would be particularly interesting) and as enemies/conflict characters (necromancers and/or corrupted moonmages would be particularly appropriate). Higher circle mentors or lower circle characters looking for a helping hand would also be great. If anyone is interested please let me know.
Re: Role playing? 02/20/2013 11:58 AM CST
Welcome back. My suggestion would be to hang around some of the local hang outs. I think the Ranger guild and Warrior Mage guild are popular. I know several Moon Mates around that circle hang out at the Warrior Mage guild regularly. I'm there fairly often teaching.

Elemental Lord Opieus, Master Warrior Mage of Elanthia
"For a bunch of radical empiricists, the Philosophers' system relies on a whole lot of faith." ~Armifer
Re: Role playing? 02/20/2013 03:05 PM CST
>> Welcome back. My suggestion would be to hang around some of the local hang outs. I think the Ranger guild and Warrior Mage guild are popular. I know several >> Moon Mates around that circle hang out at the Warrior Mage guild regularly. I'm there fairly often teaching.

Thank you for the update on the local hang-out spots. I guess I am hoping for more than nodding acquaintances. You know, a few people ready to run around and get into some trouble/explore the world. I will certainly spend some more time around Ranger and WM guilds - I have mostly just hung-out around the healers in crossing recently.

Thanks again.