Wind elf siblings/family/companion 01/29/2013 08:19 PM CST
Hello! I recently created a Wind Elf War Mage, and I am looking for other Wind Elves to roleplay with. Preferably, I'd like to find a brother or sister or even just a companion who came from the same village. I am willing to hash out any storylines via email or AIM. Please reply to this post if you are interested.

xox,
Anaine
Re: Wind elf siblings/family/companion 01/29/2013 09:20 PM CST
>Anaine

Beware humans teaching classes... That said, I have some character slots open. Feel free to IM me at WarMageOpieus.

Elemental Lord Opieus, Master Warrior Mage of Elanthia
"For a bunch of radical empiricists, the Philosophers' system relies on a whole lot of faith." ~Armifer
Re: Wind elf siblings/family/companion 01/29/2013 11:37 PM CST
Oddly enough this Night marks me bringing back a plot I've sidelined for about two years. So send me an email if you want to be part of an ongoing adventure to reunite a Wind Elf to his tribe.

---
"I think anything that forces you to do something no sane adventurer would do just in order to train is ridiculous."
DR-SOCHARIS

---
Victory Over Lyras, on the 397th year and 156 days since the Victory of Lanival the Redeemer.
Re: Wind elf siblings/family/companion 01/30/2013 12:33 AM CST
Yamcer is a wind elf and so is his wife if you ever want to hang out with fellow elves look us up. Been around Crossing the past few weeks but usually make home in the Shard area. I'll keep an eye out for you as well when I'm putzing about.

Yamcer

"You know, while I understand the importance of seeing the (personal) validity in other's arguments, it's impossible for me to believe fully that others are correct. If their argument was correct, I'd change mine." - My GF
Re: Wind elf siblings/family/companion 01/30/2013 03:15 AM CST
@Shadow7988 - that sounds wonderful! i'd love to be part of that story! do you have AIM?

@Yamcer - let's definitely arrange a hangout. i really want to meet other wind elves.
Re: Wind elf siblings/family/companion 01/30/2013 03:42 PM CST
Also, I just realized that my play.net email is not set up so please reply with any AIM names or emails so that I can get in touch with you.
Another wind elf post 01/31/2013 01:36 AM CST
So the plans are changing ever-so slightly to forming a small GROUP of people from the same Wind Elf tribe. I've got one person in, if any of you other Wind Elves are in...

I'd love to find someone to who's a medicine man/woman (empath) or a shaman (cleric)... or just any other wind elf actually. Just let me know by replying to this post. This particularly goes out to the people who responded to my previous post. I'd love to play my character with a group of people from the same tribe. We can laugh and tell stories about the elders in the tribe and have tribe gatherings. I think it would be a wonderful roleplaying experience.

xox,
Anaine
Re: Wind elf siblings/family/companion 02/07/2013 12:57 PM CST
Horse Clan: a Search for a Tribe -

I'm looking for at least a Wind Elf (Hopefully of Horse Clan) (other than the so to speak protoganist) for an Event I am going to be running regarding Horse Clan, Wind Elves (especially Horse Clan elves) should know a bit about other Horse Clans, the various nomadic tribes, and will be important to the Event in various ways.

Please note combat will not be at the forefront of this adventure, getting training in while it's happening will be happening at almost all times at a snails rate compared to what you can do with scripts.

Also of note, its only going to be as cool as PCs can make it, there will be probably absolutely no help from the GMs to further this along.

As with the various other Guilds requests, while I'm running the event there are going to be key sequences that would be great to have awesome character and depth to the situation, for the Wind Elves parts, that means the Wind Elf character or characters need to be willing to do a bit of homework and come up with designs of their own.

Sadly, there isn't much your going to get out of this other than being involved in an event that'll only be as great as what is contributed into it.

I'm more looking for characters of 1-60 circle, though if your willing to in any fighting sequences find interesting means to suggest your getting overrun by the enemy or something, so your allowing others to have a swing and a shake at things, that's cool.

Open Interviews will be occuring at Taelbert's Inn, Dining Room; your to 'sign-in' with Cadet Koru, who will advise you when its your time to go through the interview process, 8PM ET 2/8/13 [Also if your interested you can reply to my Simu e-mail link, give me a feel for what you will bring, answer the questions below, and give me a feel for when your able to make an interview, and give a feel for your time constraints].

Heads up for Questions, though a few will be on the spur, you come up with answers at the moment:

Your part of this Adventure; And a PC 'engages' you with act like attacks, what do you respond with?

Come up with Some details that follow suite to the established DragonRealms lore of Wind Elves and Horse Clan, and show it off.

---
"I think anything that forces you to do something no sane adventurer would do just in order to train is ridiculous."
DR-SOCHARIS

---
Victory Over Lyras, on the 397th year and 156 days since the Victory of Lanival the Redeemer.
Re: Wind elf siblings/family/companion 02/24/2013 10:31 PM CST

>Anaine

Dont know if you're still looking for friends/etc....
Hit me up at RyandrDR (AIM) and we can chat or you can just find me IG Ryand'r