Taking apps for daughter's suitor 01/15/2013 05:25 PM CST
I don't usually like doing OOC 'classifieds' like this but eh, I'm bored. Have at it.

Talliska is looking for potential suitor for young daughter (Prydaen ranger).

- Must be Prydaen
- No necromancers or others of ill repute
- Be willing to go through a hazing... er, courtship period (mmm, RP)
- Be willing to take on Wildclaw name, subject to Talli's final approval of the union
- Zoluren citizen (or at least more-than-occasional resident) preferred
- Non-empath, non-trader preferred
- Age < 30, circle < 30 preferred (new character is fine too)

IM TalliskaWildclaw if interested, or find her in game. Talli always wears a crystal ring. I/she reserve(s) the right to refuse any suitor for whatever reason. Though that doesn't mean we can't still make the RP fun.
Re: Taking apps for daughter's suitor 01/15/2013 06:39 PM CST
>I don't usually like doing OOC 'classifieds' like this but eh

I don't think I have any characters that fit the bill, but I have been wanting more RP recently.

>new character is fine too

If a new character is okay, I may roll up a Prydaen... Now just got to read up on Prydaen history...

Elemental Lord Opieus, Master Warrior Mage of Elanthia
"For a bunch of radical empiricists, the Philosophers' system relies on a whole lot of faith." ~Armifer
Re: Taking apps for daughter's suitor 01/15/2013 06:56 PM CST
The funny thing is....

Talliska isn't married to a Prydaen.

::hums then sneaks back into the forests to hide::

The daughter
Re: Taking apps for daughter's suitor 01/15/2013 07:00 PM CST
Shush daughter.

Also, I forgot to make it obvious, but the Prydaen has to be male. I am not against same sex unions in the slightest, but Talli is ultimately looking to encourage a new generation of Wildclaws.

And yes new char is perfectly fine, the fun is in seeing how the rapport between mom, daughter and suitor(s) turns out IG.
Re: Taking apps for daughter's suitor 01/15/2013 10:34 PM CST
Well, I rolled up a Prydaen Bard. Hopefully I'll see you in game some time. I'm currently slaughtering rats with a longsword!

"For a bunch of radical empiricists, the Philosophers' system relies on a whole lot of faith." ~Armifer
Re: Taking apps for daughter's suitor 01/16/2013 06:01 AM CST
Nice!! I'll be on tomorrow, I had computer problems tonight.

Try looking for Talli around 9-10pm EST. If you need earlier I'll do my best just reply here or IM me.
Re: Taking apps for daughter's suitor 01/16/2013 08:21 AM CST
>Nice!! I'll be on tomorrow, I had computer problems tonight.

I have a regular table top game on Wednesdays from 10 EST to midnight, so I won't be around much this evening, except a little bit earlier in the evening.

Re: Taking apps for daughter's suitor 01/16/2013 09:05 PM CST
Ok, we'll hopefully catch each other tomorrow then (gives me some time to get genie set up on my new laptop). Tabletop = wins! I play Pathfinder with my group but we're usually on Sundays.

Talliska Wildclaw
Free agent of Zoluren
Re: Taking apps for daughter's suitor 01/16/2013 09:17 PM CST
My game actually got cancelled, but oddly enough I'm setting up stuff on my new laptop. Still haven't switched to genie, though.