Ilithian Elven Ranger seeks significant other 06/20/2009 01:34 AM CDT
Hello, I am seeking the companionship of a serious, aggressive, committed person, with violent tendecies (woman prefered) who plays a decent amount, enjoys events and exploring. I will consider a male player playing a female if they can role play well and are honest about it. I may even consider a male playing a male, but they would have to be fairly impressive personality wise in that case.

I live in Ilithi and am very devoted to the province, so the person should either live here or be willing and able to visit frequently.

Elf, Elothean or Human prefered, however, will consider any of the Eleven races other than Gnome or Halfling. I am a Ranger by guild, I am fairly open guild wise. Although I have a special interest in Clerics, Barbarians, Moon Mages,War Mages and Paladins. I would prefer someone I could hunt with, I currently hunt Shalswar, Adan'f Dancers, undead outside west gate of Shard level creatures. This is not necessary though.

Celitha
Re: Ilithian Elven Ranger seeks significant other 06/20/2009 05:13 AM CDT
Dearest Celitha,

I am not usually the type to respond to arrangements such as these, but your request for a significant other made me consider my own deep and dark loneliness. After my former wife (Charlize) passed away during a night of passion, which was unfortunately not shared with me but a group of unnamed strangers, I have been so profoundly alone.

Although I am an Elven male, I have some very feminine qualities that may perk your interest. Years of consuming too many sweets have left me quite heavy in the bottom and the top, which I am sure you will find enjoyable. I have also acquired a make-up kit which brings out the fullness in my lips and my long and lovely eyelashes.

I, too, enjoy a bit of violence from time to time. I usually limit myself to a few light slaps, but admittedly I have sent a young lass or two running home to their mothers with a black eye or bloodied nose. It is all in good fun.

I think we are of like mind, and I look forward to your response so I can begin courting you.

Entirely yours,

Mvorn Flips
Re: Ilithian Elven Ranger seeks significant other 06/20/2009 05:50 PM CDT
Sometimes I worry.

Leucius

Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Re: Ilithian Elven Ranger seeks significant other 06/25/2009 12:37 AM CDT
Scribbled in barely legible manuscript a heavy hand writes, "Well, isn't this rather sickening. The dismissal of masculine qualities in what seems to be my present racial compliance, or perhaps the mere lack there of, is quite disappointing. The lot of you need a decent scalding, among other rational perceptions and continuations along these lines. If you so desire to be rectified and corrected, mayhap a scholar might educate your barren souls, among other things. Seek my help, I shall cleanse your trespasses, heathens of divine rites. For I am Krahas, Sangaiz of Ilithi, breath of the dark; death for a life of falsified promises. Returned to bring the Scavenger's faith abound, once more."