Elven War Magess seeks Companionship 11/22/2008 11:59 PM CST
I am a young Elven War Mage with long flowing red tresses and golden eyes. I prefer fire and eletrical spells. I am seeking someone higher circle to hang out with /fall in love with hopefully. I am attracted to strong , aggressive controlling violent types of men and women. OOC I am not much into pvp or cvc. I am not a plat digger either. I have a relative that takes care of me fairly well. I am not much for huggy smoochy gweth chatter either. I would prefer a Paladin , Barbarian, another War Mage or Moon Mage. I will however consider any guilds other than Empath , Necro or Commoner. I have a preference for Elves, Elotheans, Kaldar and Humans. I may consider Prydaens, Rakash , Skra or Gortogs though. Let's see if we mesh well.
Re: Elven War Magess seeks Companionship 11/23/2008 12:40 AM CST
I would also like to add that I appreciate someone who is intelligent and can communicate effectively. OOC I am a woman in real life if that sort of thing concerns you or matters. I like octopus , Elven bread and Blosu Lorel wine. My favorite colors are red and purple. I enjoy the theatre , good music and long walks in the woodlands or on the beach. I love to watch thunderstorms.

Leave me a message or find me in game please.
Re: Elven War Magess seeks Companionship 11/23/2008 01:33 AM CST
>>I like octopus

D:
Re: Elven War Magess seeks Companionship 11/23/2008 01:35 AM CST
>>>>I like octopus

>> D:

oh damn it lorz >:(

Rev. Reene

Gylwyn says to you, "Heretics are often the finders of truth."
Re: Elven War Magess seeks Companionship 11/23/2008 01:39 AM CST
Okay, now how am I supposed to satisfy a 12:40 am craving for takoyaki!? :(

Denstimar Dustyfoot
Idon Raider - www.idonraiders.com
"Have you not learned great lessons from those who braced themselves against you, and disputed passage with you?" - Walt Whitman
Re: Elven War Magess seeks Companionship 11/23/2008 06:53 AM CST
move to the east village nyc. can get sushi/related delivered till 1am.

god why did i move uptown?

o ya she threw me out. i remember now.

:oP Ragran
Idon Raider

_"We, the disenfranchised men and women of Elanthia do, by the publishing of this accord, cast off the oppressive yoke of all law and nations and choose for ourselves a path of loyalty unto ourselves"

___www.idonraiders.com
Re: Elven War Magess seeks Companionship 11/23/2008 07:12 AM CST
You can get sushi uptown at 1 too, and you can get it for half the rent in a twice as nice apt.

~Thilan
Re: Elven War Magess seeks Companionship 11/23/2008 07:20 AM CST
Im in inwood now.

there is no sushi at all :( Im moving back downtown in the next few months - i need to be surrounded by 20 year old NYU students to feel their age.

but ill miss inwood park - across the street. dog loves it and the Tompkins run has the worst "doggie-vibe".

:oP Ragran
Idon Raider

___"We, the disenfranchised men and women of Elanthia do, by the publishing of this accord, cast off the oppressive yoke of all law and nations and choose for ourselves a path of loyalty unto ourselves"

_____www.idonraiders.com
Re: Elven War Magess seeks Companionship 11/23/2008 01:42 PM CST
Yeah well I live on the wrong coast for that, unfortunately. But Japantown is on my itinerary for today anyhow. ;)

Actually this reminds me of my college days when all the people relocated from NYC would complain up and down about how obnoxious it was that they couldn't get pizza/sushi/Chinese/whatever at 3am in SF. Good times.

Denstimar Dustyfoot
Idon Raider - www.idonraiders.com
"Have you not learned great lessons from those who braced themselves against you, and disputed passage with you?" - Walt Whitman
Re: Elven War Magess seeks Companionship 11/23/2008 02:14 PM CST
I don't know about Lorz but I wasn't thinking of sushi.

(but I would like some. Minnesota has crappy sushi.)

Rev. Reene

Re: Elven War Magess seeks Companionship 11/23/2008 03:14 PM CST
I love sushi. Came from California, where sushi is on every corner. While I was there I was very snobby about it. Moving to Denver, I have had to lower my standards. I can't imagine what Minn. is like.
Re: Elven War Magess seeks Companionship 11/23/2008 03:26 PM CST
>>I wasn't thinking about sushi
Re: Elven War Magess seeks Companionship 11/26/2008 12:26 AM CST
>>(but I would like some. Minnesota has crappy sushi.)

Try Tiger Sushi at MOA. Best I've found so far.

Oh and good luck with your search, person looking for dude. (my little blurb, to stay on topic)
Re: Elven War Magess seeks Companionship 11/26/2008 12:27 AM CST
>> Try Tiger Sushi at MOA. Best I've found so far.

Oo, I shall the next time I find myself there. Thanks for the tip.

Rev. Reene

Re: Sushi cravings (was Elven War Magess seeks Companionship) 12/01/2008 01:33 PM CST
A Tiger Sushi just opened up at Lyndale & 28th in Minneapolis.

Also at Lyn/Lake is Fuji Ya which has decent sushi and awesome happy hour deals.
Re: Sushi cravings (was Elven War Magess seeks Companionship) 01/09/2009 01:25 PM CST
warrior mage seeks stealthy rogue type to sit around in hiding all day and increase critter gen rates. Mute is a plus