Prev_page Previous 1
Seeking 08/29/2003 11:12 PM CDT
Hi folks normally I would pursue this IG except well I’ve grown weary of it…. Anyways Im a Male Barbarian, human seeking a female companion (with the prospect developing into more) whether it is to hunt, hang out, or what have you…. I would prefer her to be Human, Elven, Prydean, Rakash or Kaldar. As far as my interests go I’m not a normal barb I like to sit and teach while I work other lore’s and chat, when I am hunting (which is a rarely) Im back training various weapons in Blood wolves and Ogres. When I resume my normal training regimen I’ll be in either Luecro or Small Peccs.

Anyway feel free to reply here or email me at my play.net addy

Thanks for your time,
Lancel
Re: Seeking 08/29/2003 11:14 PM CDT
Heh or look me up IG... my bad ima moron sometimes
Rakash Seeking Rakash 08/30/2003 01:41 AM CDT

On behalf of a certain someone

Three Rakash characters seek involvement with single, female Rakash character.

All characters are currently novices, this will change, but please bear with me they grow.

Novice 1, Cleric, Whiteeye

Novice 2, Empath, Whitelegend

Novice 3, War Mage, with dark motif.

Character must be played by female.

Character must be willing to go hunting.

Looking for companionship with possibility of later moving into my house, which I will be getting in approximately 90 days.

I like to give gifts and have long private talks.

If you are interested, then we have many things to talk about.

Email: JACKSONJ70@play.net

(That's as much as I could do with the information you gave.)

Re: Rakash Seeking Rakash 08/30/2003 01:45 AM CDT
Syrath, you are a good, good person.
Re: Rakash Seeking Rakash 08/30/2003 01:59 AM CDT
>Syrath, you are a good, good person.

With infinitely more kindness than most. Hopefully he reads and appreciates what you have done for him.

~Coine

"Walks are therapeutic, especially when taken by people that annoy me." - Coine
Male Rakash Seeking Soulmate 01/28/2004 07:41 PM CST
You are Tallen, a Rakash.
You have crystal blue eyes. Your amber hair is shoulder length and straight, and is worn tied back. You have pale skin.
You have a scruffy growth of stubble on your face.
You are in good shape.

You are wearing a cherry longbow, a silver-edged scabbard, a dagger sheath, a pin, an ebony wolf charm, a jet black sash, a tobacco pouch, an herb pouch, a silver thigh pouch, a black long pouch, a white gold eyebrow ring, some jet black leather gloves, some pale gold leathers tooled with the image of a crouching wolverine beneath a full moon, some knee socks, some buckskin pants, a sturdy backpack, some jet black boots, a bronze armband, a bronze armband, a jet black bandana, a wide-brimmed straw hat, a deep black hooded cloak with a polished silver panther clasp and an oval shield.

Name: Tallen Race: Rakash Guild: Thief
You were born on the 13th day of the 6th month of Arhat the Fire Lion in the year of the Emerald Dolphin, 355 years after the victory of Lanival the Redeemer.

Your birthday is over 5 months away.

OOC: Tallen is a member of the Thieve's Guild. The reason he is circle 3 is because I walked near circle 5. He drinks regularly and smokes. He is a fun Rakash to be with. He is seeking for someone close to his age, the guild does not matter but it would be nice if she is around his circle. She has to have a good sense of humor, and to accept him for what he is, though he is willing for some small changes in his life, though do not ask him to skip a drink and a smoke, because it is something he will not do. As of race, she can be a Rakash, Human, or Elf.

~Tallen~
Re: Male Rakash Seeking Soulmate 01/28/2004 07:58 PM CST
I forgot to add where you can contact me. I prefer AIM: Himo Sama, but also my e-mail is jonnehboy69@AOL.com

~Tallen~
Re: Seeking a companion 03/19/2004 02:25 AM CST
Arethusaesma is a rakash paladin, and I think she will enjoy your company sir. If want to know more either catch her in-game or e-mail me@: countrywoman2020@yahoo.com
Seeking Slave Gurl 05/08/2004 06:47 PM CDT
Now interviewing slave gurls to wait on me hand and foot. The last one didn't work out, so I had to kill her. It's getting hard to find good chattel these days. No suffragists need apply.

~another Pointless Post
brought to you by your friends at the DARTHIEL FOUNDATION FOR APOSTATE SAINTS
Re: Seeking Slave Gurl 05/08/2004 08:28 PM CDT
Wham bam thank you m'am.. sorry needed to be said.

-Grid

Can you feel the heat or only the afterglow?-Just Jack "Snowflakes"
Male Rakash Seeking Love 05/18/2004 11:34 PM CDT
I am looking for someone around circle 5 to 10. She has to be from 18 to 21, live in the Crossing, and be either Rakash, Human, Kaldar, or Elf.

Ooc:
It's better if you get on a lot, and play DR a lot. My character's info is:
You were born on the 13th day of the 6th month of Arhat the Fire Lion in the year of the Emerald Dolphin, 355 years after the victory of Lanival the Redeemer.

Your birthday is over 3 months away.

You have crystal blue eyes. Your amber hair is shoulder length and straight, and is worn tied back. You have pale skin.
You are clean shaven.
You are in good shape.

For now I am Circle 4, but most of my skills are much higher. You can contact me by e-mail (jonnehboy69@aol.com) AOL (Hiiko Seijurou) MSN (Darth_Rask@hotmail.com) or Yahoo (Desu_San)

Hope to hear from someone soon, good bye.
Male Rakash Seeking Mate 08/28/2004 09:36 PM CDT
I am seeking for a mate for my Rakash, Tallen. He is slightly arrogant, but nothing too bad. He is a strong drinker and smoker. He loves to hang around his friends, though he doesn't have many. I look for someone who's not so much into hunting, but likes to drink. She should be willing to hunt every now and then, though. He can be found around Taelbert's Inn if I in the game. If I seem to be online, and not there, you could look for me at nearby taverns.

Here's his info:

Here's his looks:

You have crystal blue eyes. Your amber hair is shoulder length and straight, and is worn loose, tucked behind your ears. You have pale skin.
You have an elegantly trimmed mustache on your upper lip and a long goatee.
You are in good shape.

You are wearing a light crossbow, some jet black boots, some buckskin pants, a jet black sash, some pale gold leathers tooled with the image of a crouching wolverine beneath a full moon, a quilted ivory jupon lined with royal blue silk, a dark silk cloak embroidered with a jade green dragon set with ruby eyes, a black gem pouch, a moonstone ring, a white gold eyebrow ring, a red gold nose ring, a moonstone stud, a moonstone stud, a bronze armband, a twisted silver armband displaying an onyx and fabric turinstil, a twisted silver wristband displaying an onyx and fabric turinstil, a fine platinum chain, a fine platinum chain, some darned black socks, some studded leather gloves, a tobacco pouch, an ebony wolf charm, a carved jade dragon pin with tiny faceted ruby eyes, a silver thigh pouch, a sturdy black backpack, a lacquered wooden scabbard, a leather belt pouch and an embossed quiver.

If you are interested, you can contact me trough AIM, e-mail, or this forum of course.

AIM: Hiiko Seijurou
E-Mail: Jonnehboy69 @ AOL.com

~Tallen~
Re: Male Rakash Seeking Mate 10/29/2004 05:03 PM CDT
Tallen looking for a partner?? That is very scary!!

PrOfeSsIoNaL Sniper
Pioneer Vitarr Lazzingarr
Proud Loyal Ranger Of Elanthia
Seeking mate for Prydaen Cleric. 03/02/2006 07:05 PM CST
I got a young Cleric that needs a man. The guy must be Prydaen, and must be able to role-play. I'll provide more details upon request.

Just e-mail my play.net or AIM me at lolfox0r.

Thanks.

Shadeau Raysen-Moonith,
Player of.

--
(Drongol dislikes you.)
Young Prydaen Seeking a mentor of sorts. 06/06/2006 07:24 PM CDT
Eh, I've been playing DR for geez, about half a year now, (Ya don't see much o' me on the boards, but I lurk.) and decided to jump up onto the RP bandwagon. I rolled up a Prydaen named Sawney. He's young, but isn't that sure what to do with his life. He's looking for a bit of guidence and mentoring from someone more experienced than him. Fellow prydaen are certainly perfered, but anyone who'll stand his personality'll do.

These are his stats:

Name: Sawney Race: Prydaen Guild: None Yet
You were born on the 25th day of the 2nd month of Ka'len the Sea Drake in the year of the Iron Toad, 368 years after the victory of Lanival the Redeemer.

Your birthday is over 5 months away.

Strength : 10 Reflex : 14
Agility : 8 Charisma : 8
Discipline : 7 Wisdom : 8
Intelligence : 9 Stamina : 10
Favors: 0
Concentration: 1 Max: 1
TDPs: 549
Encumbrance: None

Coins:
10 silver, 17 bronze, and 12 copper Kronars.
no Lirums.
no Dokoras.

You owe a debt valued at 1200 copper Kronars to the Principality of Zoluren.
He's in Crossing, but will travel.

"I am one with my applesauce" ~Joe Balon
Re: Young Prydaen Seeking a mentor of sorts. 06/07/2006 07:17 AM CDT
There are a lot of theories regarding how to train your TDPs, and some are more efficacious than others. Im sure Solomon and the others have the only opinions that we can count on - thought they don't like to share with the other children.

MY suggestion is to go train your TDPs in strength (make it 14), stamina (make it 13 or 14),intelligence, wisdom, discipline, agility, charisma and wisdom (make them all 10).

THEN go back and use your remaining TDPs to make intell and discipline as high as possible....so you can learn as easily as possible. Learning fast = good.

:op Ragran
Re: Young Prydaen Seeking a mentor of sorts. 06/07/2006 09:13 AM CDT
>THEN go back and use your remaining TDPs to make intell and discipline as high as possible....so you can learn as easily as possible. Learning fast = good

Not the right folder for this stuff I know, but for learning speed, wisdom is exponentially more important than intel and certainly discipline, particularly at lower levels. No matter how much intel you have you're pools are going to be small anyway. My advice, crank stamina and wisdom, and join a guild, necros are a myth.

~Ranger Hanryu, Sword of House Calibanor
>We are Rangers, all your releases are belong to us. ~ Sylvado
Re: Young Prydaen Seeking a mentor of sorts. 06/07/2006 09:36 AM CDT
bah i swear it feels like it changes every week. I thought it was all about intel these days...scowl

:oP Ragran
Re: Young Prydaen Seeking a mentor of sorts. 06/07/2006 10:18 AM CDT
>necros are a myth.

And not an option for a prydaen. (Peek at subject!) :D
Re: Young Prydaen Seeking a mentor of sorts. 06/07/2006 01:14 PM CDT
>>Not the right folder for this stuff I know, but for learning speed, wisdom is exponentially more important than intel and certainly discipline, particularly at lower levels. No matter how much intel you have you're pools are going to be small anyway. My advice, crank stamina and wisdom, and join a guild, necros are a myth.

Wisdom sucks, especially as a commoner. The idea is to have a larger brain, so you can fill it up with all sorts of knowledge, then when you go back to town to heal, mingle, associate, roleplay, etc. etc. the exp in your head (which is already yours, just not absorbed!) slowly trickles in.

Add on to the fact that intelligence helps you learn more from classes, or so it seems to me, and you got a winning combination!

<--- 50 int mur, 26 wisdom, 19 charisma.... I'd swap wisdom and charisma if I could.

Remember, bigger brain=better!

If you jack your wisdom up to like 20, you'll do nothing but hunt and hunt and hunt and hunt. Mind lock a weapon, finish what you're killing, get back to town, and already you're muddled.

In 2 minutes you're thoughtful...

"Gee, time to go hunting again, guys, bye!"

If that's the kind of life you want to lead, by all means, have at it. It's just not a very fun existance, for me anyway.

"I'm not bitter, i'm distressingly unsweetened" ~T.
Re: Young Prydaen Seeking a mentor of sorts. 06/07/2006 02:31 PM CDT
If you jack your wisdom up to like 20, you'll do nothing but hunt and hunt and hunt and hunt. Mind lock a weapon, finish what you're killing, get back to town, and already you're muddled.

In 2 minutes you're thoughtful...

"Gee, time to go hunting again, guys, bye!"

I'll end this now by saying: bingo - I can stay in combat for 3 to 4 hours at a time, thanking the BM for letting us derail this thread, and entreating everyone to continue this in the "Training a Character" folder.

~Ranger Hanryu, Sword of House Calibanor
>We are Rangers, all your releases are belong to us. ~ Sylvado
Re: Young Prydaen Seeking a mentor of sorts. 06/07/2006 03:30 PM CDT
Was the guy even asking advice on stat training at all? Seemed to me like he was just trying to give info to the mentor-to-be of the likes of his character.

Lyonet
Re: Young Prydaen Seeking a mentor of sorts. 06/07/2006 03:33 PM CDT
yer such a nay-sayer...

nobody like a negative nelly.

Re: Young Prydaen Seeking a mentor of sorts. 06/07/2006 03:39 PM CDT
I'm merely protecting his thread. And leave the future mentor something to do.

Lyonet
Re: Young Prydaen Seeking a mentor of sorts. 06/07/2006 04:44 PM CDT
Wasn't looking for stat help. I was looking for someone to RP a mentor of sorts for my new character.

"I am one with my applesauce" ~Joe Balon
Re: Young Prydaen Seeking a mentor of sorts. 06/07/2006 07:04 PM CDT
<<Wasn't looking for stat help. I was looking for someone to RP a mentor of sorts for my new character.>>

shut up! shut up! shut up! You are an insolent mentor needer!

You have NO idea why you posted..erm...yer post! I do!

Denying it is futile.

You posted because you wanted stat help.

That is all.

Vvvvt! SHhhhhvt! Shush!
Re: Young Prydaen Seeking a mentor of sorts.::Nudge:: 06/07/2006 08:16 PM CDT

Ragran try decaf, please.

Annwyl
Senior Board Monitor

If you've questions or comments, take it to e-mail by writing Senior Board Monitor DR-Annwyl@play.net, or Message Board Supervisor DR-Cecco@play.net.
Re: Young Prydaen Seeking a mentor of sorts. 06/09/2006 12:11 PM CDT
I'm actually looking for the same thing (and I thought I was being original, heh), strictly for guild-choice and future hunting (or healing, or trading, or whatever) partner purposes. Not romantic partner purposes, because that might be weird. But if it happens, it happens.

The essentials on her are as such: she's 15, in crossing, rakash, and goes by the name of Mienna. If you'd like to volunteer to help mentor/tutor/brainwash/insert word of choice here her, feel free to contact me at my AIM: Cloud4598.

Thanks!
Re: Young Prydaen Seeking a mentor of sorts. 06/14/2006 01:19 PM CDT
GUZIKS, if you happen to be around Theren be sure to look for me. I'd be more than happy to help. As to the Rakash..I can't say that I know much about them so I'd be less help there for Mienna.

~Liurilias
Seeking other new or low-circled players 06/16/2008 12:07 PM CDT
Hi there Elanthia,

I am an elven magess, looking fer other new or low-circled players to: adventure with, explore with, hunt with, help each other out, Rp with, and/or talk with.

I am used to playing smaller MUDs, where everyone knows everyone basically. Elanthia is so highly populated that it can be hard to make new friends in "the big city".

Other mages are acceptable i guess, but I would prefer a more physical type o' character for added protection or maybe a nice locksmith to pick my boxies fer me. Most of all I really just interested in friendship.
Re: Seeking other new or low-circled players 06/16/2008 12:18 PM CDT
Welcome to the Realms!

I've got a young Barbarian (He's just over a week out of character gen) who might work for you. I'm actually helping another new player who plays an Elven Cleric learn her way around as well, and meanwhile RPing my character learning the ropes. It's not a bad time, and I'm sure we could include you... send a mail to my play.net adress if you'd like to get in contact.

Every broken enemy will know
That their opponent had to be invincible;
Take a last look around while you're alive,
I'm an indestructible Master of War!
~Disturbed: Indestructible, unofficial Barbarian Theme Song.
Re: Seeking other new or low-circled players 06/16/2008 03:57 PM CDT
>I am an elven magess, looking fer other new or low-circled players to: adventure with, explore with, hunt with, help each other out, Rp with, and/or talk with.

I have a young everything, if you ever need help or someone to hang out with. Most of my young'uns hang out around Crossing at the moment, but I don't have any problem moving. Feel free to hit me up on AIM at WarMageOpieus.

Elemancer Opieus, Journeyman Warrior Mage of Elanthia
>Aren't I pretty, now fall down on my ice, fool! ~ Axillus
Re: Seeking other new or low-circled players 06/16/2008 09:02 PM CDT
Okay, Ive tried to email people thru play.net and im not sure its working. Also my computer is too old, I can't seem to run MSN or AOL messengers. But I can run Yahoo IM so...both of ya, and future post-ers too, IM me at GwenTheElf

Or Email at GwenTheElf@yahoo.com. Sorry for the inconvience, but its the best I can do =(
Re: Seeking other new or low-circled players 06/16/2008 09:55 PM CDT
You might try pidgin to see if you can get AIM to work, since everyone uses it.

http://www.pidgin.im/
Re: Seeking other new or low-circled players 06/17/2008 02:17 AM CDT
Also, depending on how old your computer is there are web based clients like meebo. http://www.meebo.com

Re: Seeking other new or low-circled players 06/17/2008 02:35 AM CDT
Pidgin runs surprisingly well even on very old systems.

It's also free and supports pretty much every instant messaging service you would care to think of.

Rev. Reene

"Even if you are a 1,000 year old Necrolord who is so steeped in blasphemy that your words cause the ground to shake and the sky to darken, you do not tick off Kssarh." - Armifer
Re: Seeking other new or low-circled players 06/17/2008 02:47 AM CDT
http://www.oldversion.com/program.php?n=aim

If nothing else, an old version of AIM should work. I mean, it worked back in the internet stone age when people could still say things like "Yo...this is 'insanely great,' it's got a 28.8 bps [sic] modem!"
Re: Seeking other new or low-circled players 06/17/2008 01:29 PM CDT
Okay, thanks for all the help people. I ended up getting the old version aol, works perfectly. So now My AIM is ElvenGwen

Since we got off topic a bit... I'm lookin fer other low-circled characters to adventure/socialize/hunt with.
Re: Seeking other new or low-circled players 06/18/2008 01:54 AM CDT
I've been crazy busy since I responded to your post. I'm not sure what times you generally play, or are online, but I will make an effort to be around before midnight the rest of this week. :-P

Seeking a Bard 07/13/2010 03:36 PM CDT
I am interviewing for the part of a Bard to follow me around singing the "Abandon Heart" enchante and other laments. Libation expenses covered, Empathic care provided, no "fringe social benefits". Salary will be negotiated.

-Armifer says consequences are how we honor evil roleplaying.
-Abasha says, "Personally, I love supporting evil characters, but not if they can't take their lumps too.
-Quarel says, "Not me I hit you because I like to hit."
Prev_page Previous 1