Mask Voucher 04/17/2016 05:49 PM CDT
Two feature alterations. What didja get?
Re: Mask Voucher 04/17/2016 06:29 PM CDT
You have an expressive oval face with high cheekbones and arched brows, sooty-lashed dark viridian eyes, a strong, wide nose and full upturned lips framed by tiny dimples. Your lustrous, lightly peppered smoke-black hair is waist-length and loosely curled, and is worn in a tousled, finger-combed style. You have smooth dark brown skin and a plump but shapely and well-proportioned figure.
You are statuesque for a Human.

I had the eyes from HE, and the rest I was just an early adopter when they were 9 credits and unlimited. :x

Thayet
@thayelf // http://thayette.tumblr.com

"But you must know that if corruption is powerful enough, it's not corruption at all — it's law. Unspoken, unwritten, but law." — Robert Jackson Bennett, City of Stairs
Re: Mask Voucher 04/18/2016 08:06 PM CDT
You see Funeral Director Sarkranis Murhhthi, Life Weaver of Velaka, a S'Kra Mur Empath.
Sarkranis has a regal ophidian face with slightly recurved fangs, alluring slitted absinthe-green eyes and a sleek Velakan snout, iridescent gold scales with a sheen reminiscent of sunrise, a beaded tail drape of rich copper silk suspending golden coins accenting a long, serpentine tail that tapers to a sharp point and a sinewy figure.
She is compact for a S'Kra Mur.
She appears to be in her prime.
Her scaley face is decorated with wispy tendrils of red gold wire dotted with pale green turquoise, creating fiery arabesques that curl around her right eye before ending in a bevy of small spirals on her cheekbone.

"Empathy doesn't make people nice." --GM Armifer

Empath new player guide: https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Empath_new_player_guide

Empath hunting ladder: https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Empath_hunting_ladde
Re: Mask Voucher 04/18/2016 08:10 PM CDT
Looks great Sark
Re: Mask Voucher 04/18/2016 08:20 PM CDT
You are Diva Uzmam, Follower of Zoluren, a Gnome.
You have a round face with bushy eyebrows, a pair of silver spectacles with rectangular lenses that accents sparkling frost blue eyes and a freckled nose. Your auburn hair is shoulder length and thick, and is worn in a deceptively careless-looking arrangement of upswept locks held in place by a slender blue gold diadem dotted with tiny heaven's wing blooms. You have faint scars that do not diminish otherwise radiant skin accented by some glimmering slender golden armbands set with darkly-hued jewels and a petite figure.
You are tiny for a Gnome.
You are an adult.
Your thigh has a tattoo of a vibrant vortex of flames that surround a female who is imposing yet benevolent. Her eyes exhibit a purposeful and resolute air as she clasps a dove that has been finely crafted in a matte grey metal which can only be iron to her bosom. The flames swirl and pulsate of their own accord, glowing in their ferocity, and the dove's eye glints and twinkles, almost as if giving a knowing wink.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Mask Voucher 04/20/2016 10:38 AM CDT

You are Unchained Jalika Tenretni, Stealing Savant of The Locksmith Union, an Elven Ranger.
You have an angular face, pointed ears and thickly lashed, deeply piercing grey eyes. Your Katamba black hair is below shoulder length and has soft side-swept bangs, and is worn loose. You have tanned skin and a slim but toned figure.
You are short for an Elf.
A striking array of darkly hued hellebore blossoms float lazily around your right forearm, glowing with a lustrous sheen against your skin.
You are an adult.
Re: Mask Voucher 04/20/2016 06:42 PM CDT

I did this with a mask voucher from HE auction in Plat..

You are Cataclysmic Inferno Morpion, a S'Kra Mur.
You have a sharp-featured face with sharp white fangs barely showing over bulbous pouty lips, red-veined slitted black eyes and a scarred and burned tapering snout, dark smoke-hued scales with crimson-gold edges, a curving tail with dual ridges of sharp blackened spines running the length and a lean muscular build.
You are colossal for a S'Kra Mur.

The lips are a joke from my original look that I kept to annoy Holdenn.
Re: Mask Voucher 04/20/2016 08:36 PM CDT
Some nice feature alterations. Good job guys.

--Just a Squire

Riveted to the metal is a small copper plaque depicting a shield crossed with a longsword overlaying a field of thirteen stars. Encircling the design are the words, "Many Faces - One God."
Re: Mask Voucher 04/21/2016 06:05 AM CDT
You are Felicini Zanche, Guild Group Leader of the Order of the Theren Guard, a Gor'Tog.
You have long, thick lashes framing captivating smoky black eyes and a freckled nose. You have a set of tiny lustrous sapphires accenting smooth, flawless mist green skin and a slender figure.
You are tiny for a Gor'Tog.
You appear to be mature.
You have a tattoo of an iridescent winged butterfly on your ankle.

- Felicini
Re: Mask Voucher 04/21/2016 08:34 AM CDT
<<<You are Felicini Zanche, Guild Group Leader of the Order of the Theren Guard, a Gor'Tog.
You have long, thick lashes framing captivating smoky black eyes and a freckled nose. You have a set of tiny lustrous sapphires accenting smooth, flawless mist green skin and a slender figure.
You are tiny for a Gor'Tog.
You appear to be mature.
You have a tattoo of an iridescent winged butterfly on your ankle.

- Felicini
>>

I'm not saying this to be mean, but do Tog's have eye lashes? I feel like that shouldn't have happened.

Don't forget to vote for dragonrealms:

http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: Mask Voucher 04/21/2016 09:06 AM CDT
Gor'Togs have eyelashes, just no other hair.

I know, it confused me, also, but I checked.

---
NaOH+HI
Re: Mask Voucher 04/21/2016 09:07 AM CDT
Learn something new everyday!

Re: Mask Voucher 04/21/2016 09:53 AM CDT
Someone out there is going to be the first Gor'Tog with an eyelash combover.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Mask Voucher 04/27/2016 06:13 PM CDT
You have a dignified square face with a set of impeccably straight white teeth, mismatched eyes, one crystal blue and the other sapphire and an aquiline nose. Your platinum-streaked golden hair is short and thick, and is worn loose. You have fair skin and a brawny build.
You are average height for a Dwarf.

-Munch-
Re: Mask Voucher 04/27/2016 06:55 PM CDT
You see Divine Avenger Isharon Anloraes, Treasurer of the Order of the White Rose, an Elven Paladin.
Isharon has a sharply planed face with an angular jawline and high cheekbones, elegant leaf-shaped ears, implacable palladium eyes and a classical nose. Her radiant silver-gold hair is uncommonly long and luxuriant, and is worn braided in an elegant wreath held in place by a stately procession of champagne velvet lion's mane irises. She has pale, ethereal skin and a heroic figure.
She is eminent for an Elf.
A sparkling diamond star rests on her forehead, just above her eyes.
She appears to be an adult.

Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall rank!

sortable list of all Trader-owned shops and inventory: http://www.elanthia.org/TraderShops/

armor and shields: https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Armor_and_shield_player_guide
Re: Mask Voucher 04/27/2016 07:57 PM CDT
You have wild daring cobalt-blue eyes. You have sparkling smooth midnight green skin and an athletic build.

Re: Mask Voucher 04/27/2016 08:37 PM CDT
Midnight green is a rad and very under used color.

Thayet
@thayelf // http://thayette.tumblr.com

"But you must know that if corruption is powerful enough, it's not corruption at all — it's law. Unspoken, unwritten, but law." — Robert Jackson Bennett, City of Stairs
Re: Mask Voucher 05/02/2016 01:43 PM CDT
>sparkling smooth midnight green skin

You want to be in Avatar 3 as a Twilight vampire... dontcha?
Re: Mask Voucher 05/02/2016 02:50 PM CDT
I think I own a box of garbage bags that color. ;)
Re: Mask Voucher 05/03/2016 02:13 PM CDT
<<You want to be in Avatar 3 as a Twilight vampire... dontcha?>>
<<I think I own a box of garbage bags that color. ;)>>

I love you guys. <3

Last HE 05/06/2016 03:48 AM CDT
a clockwork crossbow with a blue gold bolt barrel and Gemfire ruby sight

The clockwork crossbow is ready to fire a crossbow bolt.
The clockwork crossbow can house four more bolts.

The bowstring winds around a series of six cogged gears of decreasing size that sit at the ends of the lathe. A long, toothed belt draws the string to the base of a self-winding cranequin comprised of a powerful spring and intricate worm gears. A gleaming blue gold cylinder hangs beneath the stock, supported on a clockwork spindle that is rotated by a geared lever. Thirteen chambers ring the cylinder. Gemfire velvet lines the handgrips and a Gemfire ruby sits in a spring-loaded sighting mechanism.

altered riot xbow from last year's HE. cuz van helsing

-Munch-
Re: Last HE 05/06/2016 08:52 AM CDT

Yo dawg! I heard you like Gemfire. So we Gemfired your Gemfire to be more Gemfiring.
Re: Last HE 05/06/2016 01:11 PM CDT

>>"Don t b a dumy Morp."

I love clockwork themed stuff.

Annwyl
Message Board Supervisor

If you've questions or comments, take it to e-mail by writing me at DR-Annwyl@play.net.
Re: Last HE 05/07/2016 09:41 AM CDT

OH MY GERD

Annwyl = Malva?