MYCHAR (and CHATTER) vs Unconscious/Sleeping(/tied up/other disablers?) request 02/03/2014 02:29 PM CST
I know certain things are due for a universal whitelisting, but it would be nice if MYCHAR could work while someone was unconscious.

I tried using it during a particular situation where a GM gave me a nice case of the completely passed out against my will, and when trying to use MYCHAR to play along I was told I couldn't do that while unconscious. On a lesser note, when I tried to go "Haha, can't have internal dialogue because I'm too passed out for it" on chatter, I was told I couldn't do that either due to being unconscious.

It's not the worst thing ever, but given that I'm still trying to get into the habit of actually using mychar to help express what my character is thinking without outright saying it, I figure it doesn't hurt to show situations where mychar would work really well given the inability to actually do literal actions.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.