A few requests 07/07/2009 12:55 AM CDT
I have a few things I'd like to see

1) A demeanor above warm - I set my friends to warm, but this doesn't mean I'd want them to kiss me slowly or anything like that.

2) A way to get normal generic messaging with my spouse, as well as the bonded verbs. On occasion, it'd be nice to just lean on him or give a smooch without the mushy messaging

3) Bring nuzzle back!

4) Lick <place> same as nibble

5) No more super wordy deep sigh of contentment when non pryds purr. People can purr, maybe not the deep vibrating purr, but they can!

* Stops now before she remembers more ideas *
Re: A few requests 07/07/2009 07:37 AM CDT
All of those verbs should give consent.
Re: A few requests 07/07/2009 07:47 AM CDT
>>All of those verbs should give consent.

When done by people without the right or permission...yes, yes they should.

They should be warm, unless they added my requested next level up, in which case it should be that.

I'm not the touchy feely type in general. However, with someone I care about, that's a different story.
Re: A few requests 07/07/2009 07:52 AM CDT
>>I'm not the touchy feely type in general. However, with someone I care about, that's a different story.

That part of the story belongs in a locked room. Use act, just remember to take your gweths off first.

-- Player of Szrael --
Re: A few requests 07/07/2009 08:20 AM CDT
>>That part of the story belongs in a locked room. Use act, just remember to take your gweths off first.

Dirty mind, I was referring to the verbs I listed, which are PG.
Re: A few requests 07/07/2009 08:20 AM CDT
and don't use a crisp smack. it's been done.

The undead hordes would like to take this moment to remind you that they are quite happy to eat your brains so that you may test new depart.Please consider it.Hugs and kisses, Team Necro.
Re: A few requests 07/07/2009 08:23 AM CDT
I was referring to the verbs too.

-- Player of Szrael --
Re: A few requests 07/07/2009 08:25 AM CDT
>>I was referring to the verbs too.

A censor harsher than Disney..
Re: A few requests 07/07/2009 08:34 AM CDT
>>A censor harsher than Disney..

If you think Disney is sweet and innocent you haven't been paying attention

Cute verbs and speaking from hiding are excellent ways to catch a lightning bolt in the face regardless of mystical ninja abilities.

-Armifer
Re: A few requests 07/07/2009 08:54 AM CDT
I have been, I said Disney, not Disney subsidiaries.
Re: A few requests 07/07/2009 09:04 AM CDT
Disney itself has some pretty crude stuff in it if you look carefully.

Cute verbs and speaking from hiding are excellent ways to catch a lightning bolt in the face regardless of mystical ninja abilities.

-Armifer
Re: A few requests 07/07/2009 09:09 AM CDT
True, but things snuck in by someone in editing who thought it'd be funny, shouldn't count. I have a hard time believing they'd risk tanking their image on purpose for kicks. Though stranger things have happened.
Re: A few requests 07/07/2009 09:13 AM CDT
There was also that movie about the Priest, can't think of the name of it now, that was produced by Disney not a subsidiary. We digress though, this doesn't have to do with Roleplay verbs.

-Armifer
Re: A few requests 07/07/2009 01:10 PM CDT
>Disney itself has some pretty crude stuff in it if you look carefully.

I prefer the term furry to beastiality.
Re: A few requests ::NUDGE:: 07/07/2009 01:40 PM CDT

Let's get back on topic.

Reminder: If you don't like a suggestion remember to keep the comments constructive.

Annwyl
Senior Board Monitor

If you've questions or comments, take it to e-mail by writing Senior Board Monitor DR-Annwyl@play.net, or Message Board Supervisor DR-Cecco@play.net.