Z 02/27/2008 05:08 PM CST
Despite what the various people feel about various things, I think I can speak for the rest of the Guild when I thank you for your active involvement in the Guild since you took over the survival primes. Seeing redname posts in our folders is delightful, and we look forward to what comes from it.
Re: Z 02/27/2008 05:57 PM CST
I think Z is great, and the straightforward approach that he's taking is really good for the guild. I also like that he's starting fresh rather than carrying all the "baggage" promised by past GMs. I would gladly have 2, perhaps even 3 of his children. Thanks!

-Mvorn
Re: Z 02/28/2008 12:05 AM CST
Z is good peoples.

a black panther comes flying into view! it hits the ground, bouncing once before sliding to a stop.
A black panther is stunned!
Re: Z 02/28/2008 06:12 AM CST

>I think Z is great, and the straightforward approach that he's taking is really good for the guild. I also like that he's starting fresh rather than carrying all the "baggage" promised by past GMs. I would gladly have 2, perhaps even 3 of his children. Thanks!

-Mvorn <

If he did that he'd get a message like "you are so overburdened your normal kaldar frame now resembles that of a dwarf"

That said, I completely agree with your statement and I really appreciate that he's willing to listen and give us feedback. I'm still hoping that in time some of the complaining will go away so that he can enjoy comming to the boards rather than just tollerating it.

Re: Z 02/28/2008 11:57 AM CST
Much love for Z. Don't let Mvorn have your babies, they'll be ugly.

Jal

Moving carefully, you slip your hand into Ragran's pockets and carefully grab a platinum.
Roundtime: 2 sec.
Zeyurn, Here's to you. 03/18/2008 06:04 PM CDT
You're doing a good job. Even when we don't see eye to eye, I want you to know that I have a great deal of respect for you. I really appreciate all of the hard work you're doing to make this guild a more enjoyable role-playing experience for all of us who play Rangers. Thank you.
Re: Zeyurn, Here's to you. 03/18/2008 08:46 PM CDT
Indeed - not that it would take much to make the Rangers happy at this point - any communication / development is AWESOME - but really I have not seen this much communication and consideration in a VERY long time - through several GM's (not that they were bad, either mind you) - its nice to see someone not only looking out for us, but also giving consideration to our feedback.

Bravo -
Re: Zeyurn, Here's to you. 03/18/2008 10:32 PM CDT
Yep, gotta say its making being a Ranger exciting knowing that we got someone looking out for us.

Gimlias Minas-Tirith
Box Seller
The Dragon's Egg
http://www.thedragonsegg.net

"I won't learn anything - even if I arrange and try to skin it with a trader's caravan"

"Why don't you roleplay a character who is NOT retarded? ~Maje
Re: Zeyurn, Here's to you. 03/19/2008 01:38 PM CDT
>I'll be getting with Ssra to discuss what I've tweaked and repost based on what we wrangle out.

>-Z

It's for statements like this that I have to thank you. I may not agree with everything proposed but you've consistently kept a cool demeanor never attacking posters, listened to the constructive criticism and have been very forthcoming with information. It's a refreshing change that I can't adequately describe.

Much thanks.

~Sevothium
Zeyurn (again) 04/13/2008 07:11 PM CDT
I think you did a great job with the spell changes, they add a whole level of depth and tact to Ranger combat. Also, thanks for listening to all our concerns and suggestions, it's really hard on the boards to offer suggestions without them sounding like complaints, but we try. I'm really glad you were the one making these changes for us, since it had to be done, and they're turning out really well.

-Mvorn
Re: Zeyurn (again) 04/13/2008 09:04 PM CDT
>I think you did a great job with the spell changes, they add a whole level of depth and tact to Ranger combat.

i second that.

>Also, thanks for listening to all our concerns and suggestions, it's really hard on the boards to offer suggestions without them sounding like complaints, but we try.

i know sometimes when i post real late at night im usually drunk and my thoughts dont come out correctly and might sound like a whine, heh. but just wanna say thanks for all you doin for the guild. im confident things will work out fine with you in charge of survival and workin on our abilities.

now, lets get started on them beseeches <snicker>.

~Artilius
Re: Zeyurn (again) 04/14/2008 07:05 AM CDT
I'm pleased with the way the spell rewrite turned out. I'm glad we stepped away from hybrid damage-disablers and went straight for disabling spells. Thanks for your work, Z.

~Hanryu Ves'Shomis
Sword of House Calibanor, Ambassador of the Ilithi Court, Emerald Knight, Keeper of the CEC, ... still a Ranger
http://www.kynevon.info/CombatEquipmentCompendium.xls
Re: Zeyurn (again) 04/14/2008 02:21 PM CDT
I like all the changes as well. I really have no complaints.

~Kileigh Silverarow~
Lives in the South

'Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt. ~~Abraham Lincoln
Re: Zeyurn (again) 04/15/2008 05:02 PM CDT
Very nice. It's starting to feel like the game that got me addicted to it again.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
--Eleanor Roosevelt
Re: Zeyurn (again) 05/19/2008 08:32 PM CDT
I guess I'm just the odd one and that's ok. I do appreciate the efforts that Z has done. I don't like the changes to BB and HB. I liked seeing my enemy's arm doing it's death twitches from underneath a tree not dropping nerf rocks on him. I'm also not crazy about critters still being able to dodge and block while webbed. But the whole of the guild and especially it's core members seem to really like it, so I'll get over it. I'm also not crazy about the TM spells only because I don't feel my character is a Mage, but that's fine too, TM isn't a requirement, so I don't have to train it.

That being said, I think Z has done an excellent job with what he is doing with the guild. It's great to see someone on the coding side taking a serious interest in this guild (even if he is preferable to thieves j/k)

Gahlron Dragon'Claws
Ranger
You say, "I thought Banshee's scream"
The toy Banshee says, "Have you ever been a Banshee? Our voices get sore"
You say, "No, but I married one once"
Re: Zeyurn (again) 06/07/2008 08:44 PM CDT
Congratulations Z! You definitely deserve the promotion, for all the stuff you do to the place. Cheers to your hard work.

~Van