Team Ranger, Ghisel and Tarragon 09/20/2006 11:07 AM CDT
Just wanted to say thank you so much for the hard work you put into the guild, Boar Clan, and all the wilderness areas. Now we know why you've been so quiet lately! Everything we were told about Forfedhdar being a Ranger paradise looks to be true. The Lirisa/Kuniyo statue is an awesome touch, I thought the canteen had some pretty neat things (too bad I didn't bring any coin except enough for a round-trip ferry fare), some nice new (and classic) books in the library, tap room is great for relaxing, and I love having a bank and a vault in the wilderness allowing us to completely shun civilization.

And we had enough Rangers around for once to hear Paglar give a few history lessons! It seems the number of necessary Rangers/Bards has been reduced to 5 from the 8 or 10 it was in the other guilds when the history lessons debuted.

Tarragon, the new patterns look awesome. I always considered Thilan more of a fletcher, but now I think he's going to have to take up tanning as well. Good to see you're still hanging around and representing the old T-Team.

~Thilan
Re: Team Ranger, Ghisel and Tarragon 09/20/2006 11:14 AM CDT
<<Telger's Post>>

Just one add on. The Ranger Guild sign kicks serious arse!

Gahlron Dragon'Claws
Ranger
~Everything's better with gravy~
Re: Team Ranger, Ghisel and Tarragon 09/20/2006 02:11 PM CDT
Oh yeah the hide! I swear I about shed a tear when I saw that.

~Dulcinia

We don't rent pigs!
Re: Team Ranger, Ghisel and Tarragon 09/21/2006 05:39 AM CDT
I wanna add my praise, you guys did a wonderful job. I doubt anyone can brag that they have the best guild in Elanthia. Everything else in P5 that was geared for rangers or with rangers in mind is very much appricated. Love having places to train survivals on the mainland.

The Dragon priest hisses, "We'd have won, too, if it weren't for thossse meddling kidsss."
>