Ranger Pins, Outcast Tent, and this Fest... 07/22/2005 04:00 PM CDT
Hi folks,

Just wanna say thanks for the ranger wolf/coon pins at the fest, the outcast tent and the fest in general. Fantastic piece of work. The pins are great fun, and great value, and a welcome addition to my inventory. Please either cross post this to the folder of whoever created em, or just pass on my thanks on em. Ive moaned and whined about some of the recent fests for a number of good/bad reasons, but I think you guys upstairs have come back fightin with this one.

Thanks again.

> befriend list
You don't have any friends!

"Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that... Who cares... He's a mile away and you've got his shoes."
Re: Ranger Pins, Outcast Tent, and this Fest... 07/24/2005 11:54 PM CDT
Hi there!

Glad you're enjoying the pins :) There is a little something to them that I don't think anyone has discovered yet. Not a big deal, just a small little feature. Yes, I know it's mean to post that without any real hints. Consider me evil.

-Edahla
Re: Ranger Pins, Outcast Tent, and this Fest... 07/25/2005 04:02 PM CDT
<< Consider me evil.

Done.

Will you post the extra feature after the fest is closed, if no one discovers and posts it before then?

Arcelebor

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
Re: Ranger Pins, Outcast Tent, and this Fest... 07/25/2005 07:55 PM CDT
<<Consider me evil

I second that

Gimlias Minas-Tirith
Box Seller
The Dragon's Egg
http://www.geocities.com/drboxes
Re: Ranger Pins, Outcast Tent, and this Fest... 07/25/2005 10:38 PM CDT
Will agree with the evil part. And the thank you part to.

Jalika

You hear a female voice whisper, "Easily used when offered, probably is like other men. Always speaking with their muscles, and not the one that rests between their ears."
Re: Ranger Pins, Outcast Tent, and this Fest... 07/25/2005 11:46 PM CDT
Maybe if you catch me at a weak moment I'll drop a hint. We shall see :)

-Edahla
Re: Ranger Pins, Outcast Tent, and this Fest... 07/26/2005 12:08 AM CDT
I thought yas was weak all the time :)~

Arctuniol

In an open world who needs Windows or Gates.
Re: Ranger Pins, Outcast Tent, and this Fest... 07/26/2005 07:18 AM CDT
Quick someone ply her with alcohol and chocolate.

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.
Re: Ranger Pins, Outcast Tent, and this Fest... 07/26/2005 10:01 AM CDT
Cute pins but do they actually do anything besides look cute? When I saw them I thought they would change the adjectives of our companions..

~Halanny
Re: Ranger Pins, Outcast Tent, and this Fest... 07/26/2005 12:18 PM CDT
Maybe they keep the pins from walking away when we are in the vaults? Or maybe we can pet the pin instead of the animal to calm them down?

Gimlias Minas-Tirith
Box Seller
The Dragon's Egg
Re: Ranger Pins, Outcast Tent, and this Fest... 07/27/2005 07:03 PM CDT
Heyo,

So no companions are harmed during testing, I'll let you know that they don't have any power over keeping your companion from running off.

It's something small it does, nothing major so please don't set your expectations too high :)

-Edahla
Re: Ranger Pins, Outcast Tent, and this Fest... 07/27/2005 07:04 PM CDT
Tell us or I shall have to unleash the dogs of war! Err..the kittens of tickling?

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.
Re: Ranger Pins, Outcast Tent, and this Fest... 07/28/2005 12:27 AM CDT
<<It's something small it does, nothing major so please don't set your expectations too high :)

GASP?! It gives us access to the hidden Jaguar Companion?! With hide/stalk/ambush signals?! With a dynamic brawling skill that is reflected by your animal lore?! Yay!

:(

The only girl I've ever loved
Was born with roses in her eyes
But then they buried her alive
One evening 1945
With just her sister at her side
And only weeks before the guns
All came and rained on everyone
Re: Ranger Pins, Outcast Tent, and this Fest... 08/30/2005 09:33 AM CDT
<<So no companions are harmed during testing, I'll let you know that they don't have any power over keeping your companion from running off.

You must be getting old because you definitely already gave us that tip...ya geriatric you.

Gimlias Minas-Tirith
Box Seller
The Dragon's Egg