Novice Night... 05/20/2004 08:57 PM CDT
Just wanted to give kudos to Larzul for arranging these things. Tonight was the first time I went to one, but I had a blast...even though I think I was more trouble than actual helping the novices but ehehe. Also want to say Edahla rocks and made the event even more fun.

And all you young rangers should come from now. Besides, maybe Edahla will have new impersonations next time she comes.

- Saharia Junishin, Prydaen Ranger
Re: Novice Night... 05/20/2004 08:59 PM CDT
I think you should keep those young Rangers outta celpeze though when it's time to announce the event. That's dangerous!

~Dulcinia

"Just melt her down and you'll reveal
A lump of lead as cold as steel
Here, where a woman's heart should be."
--Alma Hix
Re: Novice Night... 05/20/2004 09:32 PM CDT
Heh, I think running in terror is always good for young Rangers.

- Saharia Junishin, Prydaen Ranger
Re: Novice Night... 05/21/2004 12:23 AM CDT
Definite kudos to Larzul! I hope to stop by for more Novice Nights in the future. I think it's great that Larzul takes the time to offer them for the guild and he does an excellent job running them.

However, I have no idea what impersonations you're speaking of. I'm totally innocent <g>

-Edahla
Re: Novice Night... 05/21/2004 12:30 AM CDT
I'm glad to see Larzul getting credit, but I've seen other mentors doing this for a long time, so keep up the good work all mentors doing/that have done ranger nights.
-Mhal
Re: Novice Night... 05/21/2004 08:17 AM CDT
Don't worry Mhal, everyone still loves Tsar and gives her a thumbs up for her stuff too. :-D

Hell, I still use her notes on foraging as a guide, she saved me all the work of digging it up (pardon the pun) myself.

~~~Krin
"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
"Goblins ... aisle 6, Mycthengelde ... hunt smart, hunt S-Mart!"
"You whine like a mule ... you are still alive!"
"Call me Snake."
Re: Novice Night... 05/22/2004 12:48 AM CDT
I'm glad you all had fun. I've been deep in thought trying to think up some new things to do at them. Hope to see you all at the next one.

(Thursdays at 9pm EST)
NEWS 4 14

Larzul

"Danger strikes when everyone looks so safe." Seven Samurai
Re: Novice Night... 05/22/2004 10:28 AM CDT
<<I'm glad you all had fun. I've been deep in thought trying to think up some new things to do at them. Hope to see you all at the next one.

If no one died then you need to do some research on Snare's old meetings.

Sylvado

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently."
Re: Novice Night... 05/22/2004 02:44 PM CDT
If anyone dies at a ranger novice night, something went terribly wrong.

Larzul

"Danger strikes when everyone looks so safe." Seven Samurai
Re: Novice Night... 05/22/2004 03:05 PM CDT
Mentors just don't get to do any of the fun stuff! Even off-duty Larzul would get in trouble for recreational newbie killing. hmmph

That said, running those events takes a special kind of stamina, and I admire those who have it.

Zenayda