New Spell 03/23/2004 04:50 PM CST
Thanks to Paklin and anyone else involved in getting this new spell out to us. I, among others, really appreciate the obvious hard work and care put into making this spell...and think that it is a great spell with some of the best messaging of any spell in the game.

Can't wait to explore its effects more in depth and learn what other things it can do, and I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us. Keep up the great work!

-Teeklin Tessenoak, Proud Ranger of Elanthia

That's why it's called a shortcut; if it was easy it would just be "The Way"
Re: New Spell 03/23/2004 04:54 PM CST
Hear, hear.

~~~Krin
"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
"Goblins ... aisle 6, Mycthengelde ... hunt smart, hunt S-Mart!"
"You whine like a mule ... you are still alive!"
"Call me Snake."
Re: New Spell 03/23/2004 05:14 PM CST
While not everyone might like the messaging, I think that having the spell check to see if there are others around with it up and having a different effect in that case is just way cool.

Very much looking forward to seeing what this thing does.

Yay team ranger!

-pete
Re: New Spell 03/23/2004 06:16 PM CST
Thanks very much!

Jalika
Re: New Spell 03/23/2004 06:45 PM CST
Great Job on it. Not sure what it does but hell its a spell. Nuff said

Nimmo "Cabana Boy"

There are two ways of meeting difficulties, you alter the difficulties or you alter yourself to overcome them.

If you are not riding the wave of change, You will find yourself beneath it. So swim ranger swim.
Re: New Spell 03/23/2004 07:10 PM CST
Someone said it gave a boost to resisting Will vs. Will spells. I found a Paladin that cannot Halt me with 12, but can halt me with 13. I cast WOTP at 20 and he can still Halt me with 13.

Lieutenant Xelten Tyrsin
Tribunal Dragoons
Aesry Surlaenis'a

"If you can't convince them, confuse them." --Harry S. Truman

Fengreve says, "Grishnok pops up, cops an attitude and Dritz webs him, then promptly drops a tree on his face."
Re: New Spell 03/23/2004 08:24 PM CST
Adding my thanks here for the new spell, still not quite sure what it really does, but having a lot of fun trying to figure it out. Good work!

-player of Treshan

>If DR was Televised:
Macfrae and Silvyrfrost would tour the provinces looking for the next Elanthian Idol. After disappointing ratings for the first season, Kssarh would be added in to taunt Bards till they cried.
-GM Westryl