Not so much just to Team Ranger, but kudos to the Ranger guild. 03/19/2004 06:36 PM CST
Just wanted to give kudos to those who still live by the motto, No Ranger stands alone. One of the driving reasons for me playing in prime was the chance to meet and and hunt alongside those I met via the boards in some way. And to give back to those who came after me. I want to thank those who have helped Pep be the ranger he is today and the Ranger he will be tomorrow. In no particular order (and I am sure I am going to miss a few) Fengreve, Jalika, Teeklin, Akashera, Railstin, Izzit, Falkonis, Nimmo, Striderr, Rantjur, Arct, Meadowstalker (heh you may not even know Pep, but you helped Timargnon), Jins, and many many more. Plus, Honorary ranger, Miabelle. You folks have helped Pep-tog grow and have put up with his craziness.

All you have done for me, I hope to repay one day. As well as pass it on. Well done.

I am Pep-tog.
Re: Not so much just to Team Ranger, but kudos to the Ranger guild. 03/19/2004 06:38 PM CST
Oh noes! I've been left unlisted once more!

Lieutenant Xelten Tyrsin
Tribunal Dragoons
Aesry Surlaenis'a

"If you can't convince them, confuse them." --Harry S. Truman

Fengreve says, "Grishnok pops up, cops an attitude and Dritz webs him, then promptly drops a tree on his face."
Re: Not so much just to Team Ranger, but kudos to the Ranger guild. 03/19/2004 06:40 PM CST
All part of the plan. You are hated beyond comprehension.

I am Pep-tog.
Re: Not so much just to Team Ranger, but kudos to the Ranger guild. 03/20/2004 12:58 AM CST
Doh! This is what I get for leaving for a few months.

Mole

Gravity is a habit that is hard to shake off.
Some people are heroes. And some people jot down notes.
WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT FOR THE CARE OF THE REAPER MAN?
Re: Not so much just to Team Ranger, but kudos to the Ranger guild. 03/20/2004 01:35 AM CST
I got my own kudos.

Thanks to Trev, for saying it wasnt broken. Made me stronger.

Thanks to Jent, for saying it was broken. Made me stronger.

Thanks to Raenek, for everything you did. You were the best. Wish youd come to ranger.

Thanks to Allanthas, for being the best ranger I have ever known. Wish you would come back too, I miss you.

Thank to Arctuniol, for being my brother and my best friend.

Thanks to Spiritshadow. In a previous life, you were my wife brother. And I always love you. You are one of the best rangers there is.

Thanks to Luncivil, you should not have ever married Arctuniol, but I still love you. And miss stealing with you everyday.

Thanks to Fengreve, for always being Fengreve. You are my role model brother.

Thanks to Periwinkle. I wish you never left. You were another of the best rangers.

Thanks to Czretth. My wifes other brother. Im sorry for what happened.

Thanks to Wavelan. Another brother. Wish you would come back. You were one of the toughest.

Thanks to Raggard. Another brother. An a very good friend.

Thanks to Stridder. Im sorry about what happened between us.

Thanks to Dakka. One of the very toughest and best rangers I have ever met. Wish you were still around, my brother.

Any of my ranger friends I did not mention, I appologize. I remember and love all of you.

Asterid
Re: Not so much just to Team Ranger, but kudos to the Ranger guild. 03/21/2004 03:39 AM CST
Wow thanks Pep,I'm so honored.

That almost made up for the crappy day I had.

<guzzles the rest of his Guinness down>

Okay,what bad day?

Izzit
Master Tanner in Training

You hand Wyla a baby wolf.

Wyla looks at you and says, "I'm sorry Izzit, I only work on weapons, armor and shields." She hands the wolf back.

Re: Not so much just to Team Ranger, but kudos to the Ranger guild. 03/22/2004 09:38 AM CST

Jeeez! Stop mentioning me I didn't do Nuffin!

Actually though I hate to say this one of the Rangers I admire right now is Krin. Right now I'm just trying to get Striderr back up to snuff, I came back needing over 200 Ranks of General survival and I've recently cracked less than 100. Go me. Also working on my bow more and general skills.

Anyway figured I'd post my thanks..

- Thanks to Dulcinia just for making it a welcome welcome back ( No not that way you perverts )
- Thanks to Krin for having that web page out which I've found extremely useful since I've returned, and just in general being a good Ranger and laying the msack down on some realm idiots.
- Thanks to Pep-tog for giving me a Sabre and being a good Ranger, it's good seeing the younger guys come up and you know they'll be good. I give him a week till he passes my lazy ass in circle.
- Thanks to Xelten for being an arrogant jerk, It's good to see the Legacy of Striderr living on, even if you're a pansy.
- Thanks to Nimmo for passing me some scripts that I monitor while I'm playing, it's so much easier to play than typing it out, pluse it leaves my hands free to enjoy Bukkake web pages!
- Thanks to Fengreve for giving me armor like the first week I was back, it's saved my life on more than one occassion. Also thanks for just being an old friend I get to see now and again.
- Thanks to Asterid on just being a good old friend. Even if one of the first times we met you killed me you s.o.b.
- Thanks to Arct, Teek, and Jrendel for making me laugh with your topics on the conflict boards, my question is which one of you is moe, which is larry, and which is curly? We already know Xelten is Shemp, you know the useless stooge.
- Thanks to everyone else as well, I mean I've been back for a few months now and I feel welcome like I've never left, I hardly take myself serious as you can see it's just good to feel apart of something here, even if it's dysfunctional, this guild is still a family to me.

Anyway, laters

~ Striderr Slayn ~ Ranger

This post will self destruct in 5 seconds.

Still reading? What kind of a Secret Agent are you?
Re: Not so much just to Team Ranger, but kudos to the Ranger guild. 03/22/2004 12:32 PM CST
>>Thanks to Xelten for being an arrogant jerk

No problem.

>>It's good to see the Legacy of Striderr living on, even if you're a pansy.

Pansy? Didn't you refuse to spar me when you were on Surlaenis? Any time you want to come back I'll show you what for.

Lieutenant Xelten Tyrsin
Tribunal Dragoons
Aesry Surlaenis'a

Fengreve says, "Grishnok pops up, cops an attitude and Dritz webs him, then promptly drops a tree on his face."
Re: Not so much just to Team Ranger, but kudos to the Ranger guild. 03/22/2004 03:25 PM CST
Yeah thanks to Xelten for being Xelten. Why do I picture Xelten as the guy from Happy Gilmore that was paid to scream obsentities at Happy?

I am Pep-tog. Celebraty.
Re: Not so much just to Team Ranger, but kudos to the Ranger guild. 03/22/2004 05:37 PM CST
>> - Thanks to Nimmo for passing me some scripts that I monitor while I'm playing, it's so much easier to play than typing it out, pluse it leaves my hands free to enjoy Bukkake web pages!

ROFL

That reminds me of an ancient chinese riddle...

What is the sound of one hand clapping?

-pete
Re: Not so much just to Team Ranger, but kudos to the Ranger guild. 03/22/2004 07:32 PM CST
<<- Thanks to Dulcinia just for making it a welcome welcome back ( No not that way you perverts )
- Thanks to Krin for having that web page out which I've found extremely useful since I've returned, and just in general being a good Ranger and laying the msack down on some realm idiots.
- Thanks to Pep-tog for giving me a Sabre and being a good Ranger, it's good seeing the younger guys come up and you know they'll be good. I give him a week till he passes my lazy ass in circle.
- Thanks to Xelten for being an arrogant jerk, It's good to see the Legacy of Striderr living on, even if you're a pansy.
- Thanks to Nimmo for passing me some scripts that I monitor while I'm playing, it's so much easier to play than typing it out, pluse it leaves my hands free to enjoy Bukkake web pages!
- Thanks to Fengreve for giving me armor like the first week I was back, it's saved my life on more than one occassion. Also thanks for just being an old friend I get to see now and again.
- Thanks to Asterid on just being a good old friend. Even if one of the first times we met you killed me you s.o.b.
- Thanks to Arct, Teek, and Jrendel for making me laugh with your topics on the conflict boards, my question is which one of you is moe, which is larry, and which is curly? We already know Xelten is Shemp, you know the useless stooge.
- Thanks to everyone else as well, I mean I've been back for a few months now and I feel welcome like I've never left, I hardly take myself serious as you can see it's just good to feel apart of something here, even if it's dysfunctional, this guild is still a family to me.

Yet I get posts pulled for just having a little fun in the conflicts folder.

Sylvado

"It's not much of an adventure without risk."
Re: Not so much just to Team Ranger, but kudos to the Ranger guild. 03/22/2004 08:38 PM CST
>>Why do I picture Xelten as the guy from Happy Gilmore that was paid to scream obsentities at Happy?

I really think of myself more as Bob Barker.

Lieutenant Xelten Tyrsin
Tribunal Dragoons
Aesry Surlaenis'a

Re: Not so much just to Team Ranger, but kudos to the Ranger guild. 03/22/2004 08:39 PM CST
I know Bob Barker and you sir, are no Bob Barker!

I am Pep-tog. Celebraty.
Striderr says, "You're a Viente Tog!"
Re: Not so much just to Team Ranger, but kudos to the Ranger guild. 03/23/2004 09:08 AM CST
>>Yet I get posts pulled for just having a little fun in the conflicts folder. - Sylvado

Yeah but Syl, I'm special and loved. Also I think the Xelten is Shemp was the best comment of all of those.

Re: Not so much just to Team Ranger, but kudos to the Ranger guild. 03/23/2004 09:14 AM CST
<<Yeah but Syl, I'm special and loved. Also I think the Xelten is Shemp was the best comment of all of those.

I think you just managed to slip one by.

Sylvado

"It's not much of an adventure without risk."
Re: Not so much just to Team Ranger, but kudos to the Ranger guild. 03/23/2004 11:24 AM CST
Prolly, I'm also pretty lucky.