Jent 02/04/2003 07:50 PM CST
I'm not one for complaining. Never have been...Never will be. So let me just say that I really appreciate you listening to everyone and rethinking the reqs. You really do care about us, and it shows. I'm very proud that I can say we have the best damn GM's in the game working for us.

A very warm and heart felt Thank you!
Bows
Re: Jent 02/04/2003 07:58 PM CST
<<really appreciate you listening to everyone and rethinking the reqs

BOOOOO, DOWN with Jent and his easy reqs, and Down with whinners that forced em into it.

Raenek, you're my Favorite, talk em outta of it.

Falk, who is acctully Tributing Dmack for his awesome smack down of someone.
Re: Jent 02/04/2003 08:14 PM CST
*nods and smiles at Jent*

Primary weapon at 5 per is exactly what the doctor ordered. Thank you, Sir. And as I said before... kudos to you and the rest of Team Ranger for the job you've done just in the 9 months or so I've been back. I am much impressed, and MUCH happy.

Muras, who has two weapons near the new primary weapon requirements, and who thinks anybody who feels that 5 per is too low *glances at Falk* can shove off.
Re: Jent 02/04/2003 10:39 PM CST
I like the change. I think it will help our ability to stay in touch with the rest of the world quite well. They are a bit on the easy side, but still not too easy. 9 total ranks of a slow moving skills is not easy to get.

Arctuniol

"In an open world, Who needs windows or gates?"
Jent and Co. 02/15/2003 05:50 PM CST
I just wanted to say that I really love the stuff you guys are doing for us each and every day. I appreciate that you constantly strive to make my DR experience better than it was the day before and that you are all finding ways to keep the game interesting for me. This month is my one year aniversary of being in the Ranger guild, and without a doubt, this guild is better than any other guild I have ever played bar-none.

That is in large part thanks to you guys, the best team of GMs that any guild has ever seen. Thanks a lot for the great changes and the wonderful memories (not to mention the extreme excitement of things to come).

You guys are the best, everything you have done for this guild has made it better. Not one thing you've changed or added has any reason to be complained about. Keep it up you guys, we (the whole guild) really appreciate it.

-Teeklin Tessenoak, Proud Ranger of Elanthia
A hearty thank you to Jent. 09/05/2003 10:34 PM CDT
Jent,

Thanks for giving up some of your Friday night to come to the meeting in Plat. Thanks for letting me know you were there and then helping us with the questions to ask Kalika.

I appreciate all the work you do for this guild. Thanks again.

Pep, Ranger in training.
I like Jent's sense of humor 09/29/2003 05:52 PM CDT
Jent says, "Jein lets go hunt, I need you to do something for me"
You grin at Jeincains.
Jeincains nods to Jent.
You say, "teachers pet"
Jent says, "I'll follow you"
Jent suddenly fades away.
You hear the voice of Jent say, "I'm with ya"
Jeincains nods.
Jeincains went through an open gateway.
Jent fades into view.
Jent says, "Got rid of him"
You cackle at Jent!

Jent says, "Just kidding"
Jent suddenly fades away.

Jonithan says, "never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"