Thank you 06/17/2002 11:33 PM CDT
The past year has been overall great for the guild. So much as come out to benefit the guild that one would be to be a completely fool not to see how great the guild is turning out and how much this team and the others care about us. I hope our team will spill over and help some the guilds that need it badly, bards for one, and share the love the have been giving us.

I want to thank you guys for this new ability. I won't say that I've felt cheated by tanning, sniping, horse catching and such because those things are a benefit for the guild, but I've not really been able to enjoy them because I'm not that type of Ranger but this abiliity is SO ME. With this new ability, I feel like it was released just for me. I've covered each trail time and time again to imprint them in my head and where they lead and the routes, I hate maps, and I'm sure within a few days I'll be hopping across the mainland. I have to hit theren and shard to get those and hopefully leth has some as well. I think I covered almost every room around crossings trying to find a way to leth and had no luck so I'm gonna try it from leth up. Tried up in haven for short cuts to skip from ogres to goblins to swampies but no dice there either but I'm sure down the road more will be added or I just don't have enough skill but now I have a good damn reason to train it. Thank you. It fits perfectly into the type of Ranger I play, running through the forest with the wind in my face, plunging head first into the wilderness and popping out on the other side of some hidden trail. Don't get me wrong, I'm still a town freak but now I can play in the wilds for the hell of it. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna spend a lot of time just hopping from trail to trail even though they won't teach me a thing. I really wish a few trails would lead into such places such as leucros::cough cough::....actually, just leucros would be fine...Right smack into genies.....

Pathyn
Re: Thank you 06/18/2002 02:35 AM CDT
Everything he said.

Thank you deeply.

Lither

p.s. I also vote for a trailmarker to the leucros :ducks:
Re: Thank you 06/18/2002 06:24 AM CDT
I agree.

And especially a thank you for making this an ability that can be used from lower ranks on up.

Nice to have something that grows with us, as well as a new ability that can be used at lower ranks after seeing a series of them that are months or years away.

-pete/Barnacus
Thank you 10/31/2002 07:55 AM CST
I figured you guys would do something that would make me come back from my vacation early.

The new PTM system is amazing. There isn't much that I can say that hasn't been said but I think Simu should really consider cloning Team Ranger and in no time at all, you'll all be taking over the world.

I can't wait to be able to find people's tracks without having to actually glance at them first. With the way the system is going I'm sure you guys will do a great job with that.

Can't wait to see what you guys will do with the companion system.

Pathyn
Thank you :) 12/22/2003 01:09 AM CST
I just have to smile when I see comments like this on other scrolls:

"Mages will always have the advantage. This is RangerMage Realms, didn't you know that?"

RangerMage realms.. wow, we've taken over! At long last our mission is complete!

Thank you Paklin.. Jent and Crew.. everyone who works (or worked!) hard for our guild. I really appreciate it, even if I don't get around to saying it often enough.

There's been hard times as well as some really good ones. I enjoy the good ones while I can. ;) Who would have imagined a few years ago someone would think of this place as "RangerMage Realms"!

~ Wavie
Re: Thank you :) 12/22/2003 06:54 AM CST
<<I just have to smile when I see comments like this on other scrolls:

"Mages will always have the advantage. This is RangerMage Realms, didn't you know that?"

Yep, me too. I second and third and fourth the thanks that all the GMs who work for Team Ranger have done! Next mission is to get rid of the mage part of that! <cackles>

Peperic Timarson, a Gor'Tog Ranger, all around nice guy and occasional board bully.
Re: Thank you :) 12/22/2003 08:07 AM CST
>>Next mission is to get rid of the mage part of that!

Oh, but we already have. They just don't know it.

Xelten Tyrsin
Re: Thank you :) 12/22/2003 08:33 AM CST
I got to say thanks as well, when i left we were considered the red headed bastard step child, hardest guild to level, no one would never say anything really bad about us, all other guilds used to think never be a ranger you are cursed for life. Now we are a guild that everyone thinks we have a golden spoon in our mouth since our GMs do soo much for us and we get release after release as they get a few, and we are ready for any situation because our guild leaders had foresight to set us up with wonderful things. THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

Nimmo "Cabana Boy"

Nimmo brings his cupped hand forward and pulls it back, holds a flat palm above his eyes and then brings his cupped hand forward and pulls it back.
Thank you 09/04/2009 11:23 AM CDT
Whomever brought the Journeyman to life last night, Thank you.

Sarkranis: "From outside of the Empath's guild, go east, north, and through the hospital backdoor."
Trinean: "I'm not sure I trust healing through the back door."
Zamara: "It's not so bad, once you get used to it."
Re: Thank you 09/04/2009 11:31 AM CDT
seconded
Thank you, Audacia 10/04/2009 04:27 PM CDT
Thank you, Audacia, for all your work on the Gathering of the Clans.

I know we did a little scramble-panicking at the end when that email got lost somewhere, but it went off without a hitch.

Thank you so much for the sleepless nights, the endless, maddening questions from me, and for being just plain awesome.

Your the best, Audi!

No Ranger Stands Alone.

MM2/SS, USN