Sorry to the women of the future. 03/16/2013 09:28 AM CDT
>Driving in like an adept combatant, you draw a tyrium scimitar with a tempered blade at a Mountain Elf woman. A Mountain Elf woman barely fails to block with a sabre. The scimitar lands an overwhelming strike (Oooh, the next generation of womans are going to feel that!) that rips through muscle and organs, cutting the foe cleanly in half.

This Outcast finally killed himself a Mountain Elf. :)

You're going to get a bad reputation if you go around pinching every spectral reaper you see.
Re: Sorry to the women of the future. 03/16/2013 07:47 PM CDT
I thought this was going to be quite a different topic.

>Driving in like an adept combatant, you draw your "bone-hilted two-handed club" (wink wink) at a Mountain Elf woman. A Mountain Elf woman barely fails to evade.
Re: Sorry to the women of the future. 03/16/2013 08:33 PM CDT
>>(Oooh, the next generation of womans are going to feel that!)

As if the current generation of womans didn't have enough reason to dislike Hexed XD
Re: Sorry to the women of the future. 03/16/2013 09:27 PM CDT
>I thought this was going to be quite a different topic.

Slightly misleading subject title is still misleading ;)

>As if the current generation of womans didn't have enough reason to dislike Hexed XD

Yeah, years of being a bachelor will do that to a fella. Somewhere along the line adoration turns into abhorrence. What can I say? I'm just that good. :)

You're going to get a bad reputation if you go around pinching every spectral reaper you see.