A personal goal met. 07/22/2012 04:17 PM CDT
Today for the first time, my 77th circle ranger made the climb out of the undergondola, with a measly 240 climbing ranks. I never imagined I'd be able to do it, but with the use of a few tricks and a lot of patience, I successfully made the climb. It's something I've been hoping to do for a while now, and this is my first character ever to make the trip.
Re: A personal goal met. 07/22/2012 04:46 PM CDT
That's awesome, I had a heck of a lot more climbing when I did it first, but I was also a lot few ranks.

But congrats (it was a huge thing for me, was really pushing for it).

AWESOME JOB!

Re: A personal goal met. 07/23/2012 08:38 AM CDT
Yes! Congrats!

System Announcement: The Night Sun has been snuffed. It's dark again. Now the scary stuff comes out.
Re: A personal goal met. 07/23/2012 12:07 PM CDT
Congrats! I'm envious. ::goes back to training climbing::

Zinaca and her fully-grown raccoon, Shadow
Re: A personal goal met. 07/23/2012 10:07 PM CDT
>>Today for the first time, my 77th circle ranger made the climb out of the undergondola, with a measly 240 climbing ranks. I never imagined I'd be able to do it, but with the use of a few tricks and a lot of patience, I successfully made the climb. It's something I've been hoping to do for a while now, and this is my first character ever to make the trip.

That's freaking ridic. 440 climbing, full thief bonus, 63 Strength, 82 Agility, a climbing rope, and appraising, and I still can't make that.

TG, TG, GL, et al.

"Disagreement with the fundamental plan at this point is akin to supporting Richard III vs the Tudors."
-Raesh
Re: A personal goal met. 07/24/2012 04:55 AM CDT
Guess you should of picked the guild w/ the climbing buff?

~Nefidyne
Re: A personal goal met. 07/24/2012 05:21 AM CDT
>>Guess you should of picked the guild w/ the climbing buff?

I did (not the best climbing buff, but one none the less). My point can more accurately be summed up though by "Global caps? Psshh."

TG, TG, GL, et al.

"Disagreement with the fundamental plan at this point is akin to supporting Richard III vs the Tudors."
-Raesh
Re: A personal goal met. 07/24/2012 07:44 PM CDT

All I can say is wow! I did make it at 351 in climbing myself but I did buff up and use a rope to help me. That's quite an accomplishment.

Bluefalcon
Re: A personal goal met. 07/26/2012 12:24 AM CDT
Well, I wish I could get the thief bonus for boxes. But I chose the guild with the best climbing and swimming buffs. ::preens:: For once, I did something right!

Zinaca and her fully-grown raccoon, Shadow