Finally! 07/19/2012 12:35 PM CDT
>Marion says, "Congratulations, Barnacus! You are ready to train for your next rank!"

>Marion says, "You've proven your expertise at the ways of being a Ranger. A true champion of Nature you have become. Keep training and you can become an even greater forest warrior. Keep in mind your training and be wary of adversaries."

>He grins at you and says, "Congratulations. Now, get back to hunting."

>"Oh, very well." Sighing slightly, he continues, "If you enjoy playing with sticks and limbs, you might be interested in asking Tolle about hunter's bows. He may enjoy the softer side of life a bit too much, but he knows much about carving better bows. I always preferred the cold steel of a throwing knife myself."

>He shrugs, pulling a thin blade out of nowhere, twirling it around before sliding it up his sleeve and turning away.

>Circle: 100
>Total Ranks Displayed: 13846
>Time Development Points: 673 Favors: 15 Deaths: 21 Departs: 6

-pete
Re: Finally! 07/19/2012 12:52 PM CDT
Congrats!

I would have been cool if joined us for our circle party on Saturday. Could have had more Rangers to hit 100 with Rgamato and Alexii. Still, you should scout a way on over to Boar Clan this weekend and join in the Ranger games.

System Announcement: The Night Sun has been snuffed. It's dark again. Now the scary stuff comes out.
Re: Finally! 07/19/2012 01:14 PM CDT

Woo-hoo! Congrats! Make sure to give those trees lots of hugs now! ;)

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Finally! 07/19/2012 03:43 PM CDT
<<I would have been cool if joined us for our circle party on Saturday. Could have had more Rangers to hit 100 with Rgamato and Alexii. Still, you should scout a way on over to Boar Clan this weekend and join in the Ranger games.>>

Huh? Past tense? The party is THIS Saturday the 21st with Alexii walking from Langen at 6 Eastern all the way south to the boat to Forfedhar (Shard folks will have to run to the party by themselves I guess).

So show up and let us hug, kiss, smooch, and lick you to death! And we can celebrate being able to circle to 200th!

Looking forward to the party.

Zinaca and her fully-grown raccoon, Shadow who is training for the companion races (I suspect she will come in last since so far all she has done is run from where I am to where I can throw some corn and then she comes back!)
Re: Finally! 07/19/2012 03:50 PM CDT
Oh yeah...heh....congrats Pete! Big electronic hugs and smooches from me! And I will be ashamed if you can already make Hunter's bows after you talk to Tolle. I'm STILL not able to make one. I keep neglecting my mech. I just don't like sitting and doing it. Ah well...that's probably why I don't forage or practice magic well and so don't show up on the quild lists. ::shrugs::

Zinaca and her fully-grown raccoon, Shadow
Re: Finally! 07/19/2012 04:20 PM CDT
Thanks folks! Actually, this was Barn in Plat. I don't have much time to play anymore, so this has been a slow, slow process for the last year or so.

>And I will be ashamed if you can already make Hunter's bows after you talk to Tolle.

Nope. Actually Barn's focus was magic, just of the TM variety....

Targeted Magic: 370 08%
Twohanded Edged: 370 14%
Long Bow: 370 09%

and some slight bet hedging:

Medium Edged: 343 41%

Now to get mech and LT where I want them and wrap up the spells.

-pete
Re: Finally! 07/19/2012 04:23 PM CDT
>>Huh? Past tense?

I meant if he waited another few days he could have got 100th with us at the same time with Pag. But,since it's Plat...

Yeah. That kinda makes it even more awesome. Double my earlier congratulations.

System Announcement: The Night Sun has been snuffed. It's dark again. Now the scary stuff comes out.
Re: Finally! 07/19/2012 05:10 PM CDT
In fairness, if Plat Barn could find a scouting trail to Prime, that's deserving of an award too.

Also, congrats!

"You always have to be a know-it-all. And you don't. Know. It. All." - GERSTEINJ2