Kalika gave me a HUG and called me DEAR !!! 04/10/2011 07:58 AM CDT
[Ranger Guild, Main Hall]
The Main Hall lacks a permanent roof and is open to the wide sky in all but the harshest weather. Atop the rear wall is a canvas canopy that can serve as a cover for the Hall when needed. Several well-polished bows line the walls and a banner at the far end of the long room displays the guild emblem. A large picture window provides a view of the grove behind the Hall. You also see the Ranger Guildleader Kalika, an open archway, a small stand with a guild register on it, a green curtain hanging in an open archway, a polished lunat door and a thick gold tasseled cord.
Obvious paths: out.
Myeka followed.

>ask kalika about expKalika says, "Congratulations, Valeres! You are ready to train for your next rank!"

Kalika smiles at you as you approach, already seeming to know your query. She steps down from her chair and hugs you.

Settling back into her seat, she says to you, "You've come a long way within our ranks. I ve watched you grow and mature from a mere tenderfoot into the Ranger standing before me today. I, as well as my fellow Guildleaders, am proud and honored to welcome you among the elite of the Guild. You've reached a level of expertise that some lack the initiative and dedication to ever imagine. Congratulations! Bear in mind that there is always something new to learn and experience. Keep up the good work, my dear!"

Kalika leans closer and whispers in your ear, "In your travels, you might wish to stop and ask Tolle about hunter's bows. He is keen on ways to further enhance a bow and make it better for hunting from the shadows."

>Myeka leans back against you with a tender smile.
Re: Kalika gave me a HUG and called me DEAR !!! 04/10/2011 11:16 AM CDT
Well then, Congratulations on making 100th Circle. I guess that'll be the one time Kalika is ever nice to you in your circling. heh, good to know so I don't have a heart attack if I ever get there.

Hawkman

"B. R."
Re: Kalika gave me a HUG and called me DEAR !!! 04/10/2011 01:24 PM CDT
Gratz, good work!
Re: Kalika gave me a HUG and called me DEAR !!! 04/10/2011 01:36 PM CDT
Congrats!

~V

___

"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,
This day shall gentle his condition."

- Henry V, William Shakespeare
Re: Kalika gave me a HUG and called me DEAR !!! 04/10/2011 01:56 PM CDT
Congratulations Val! Welcome to the over 100th club.

Now get back to work! : P

Zinaca and her young raccoon, Shadow
Re: Kalika gave me a HUG and called me DEAR !!! 04/12/2011 06:42 PM CDT
Congratulations!

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy