A couple of days ago... 01/16/2011 08:15 PM CST
I accidently made Legendary! But I didn't mean to! I was going to ask Tomma about magic and wasn't paying attention (was watching TV) and typed exp instead of magic.

I was waiting until my mech lore got up to 300 so I could go make a hunter's longbow right away. But anyway...hooray for me! I'm Legendary AND Venerable!

The speech was really nice and I wonder if the speeches are the same for each guild leader or a little bit different? Tomma said she followed a different path but I should seek out a guild leader up north (yeah I know who) to learn about hunter's longbows.

Also, ok I didn't circle for this...but am curious. I thought one got a ranger cuff and knife that went in it when one circled 150? So I didn't get one. But I am wearing one as it was given to me as a gift a while ago. So do they still give them out and didn't because I already have one or have they stopped that?

Also, last question. Was talking to a barb about what happens when they circle 150 and it was kinda cool. So anyone know what we get when we circle 150? And is there another nice speech? And what title does one get at 150th?

Now heading back to work on mech lore. Only 47 more circles to go!

Zinaca and baby raccoon, Shadow
Re: A couple of days ago... 01/16/2011 09:16 PM CST
Congrats Zinaca! You've been at it long enough!

Player of Drevid and Jhaval

http://www.phiiskeep.homestead.com/Barbarian.html

Cylons... why debugging matters.
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid. --John Wayne
Re: A couple of days ago... 01/17/2011 04:18 PM CST
Thanks Drevid and Jhaval! You are a sweetie! Where are you now a days Drevid and Jhaval. I am thinking I want a new scim and sword. Have you played with the blacksmithing yet? ::hugs to you both::

Zinaca and her baby raccoon, Shadow who doesn't understand why I was hopping around and saying "yippee!". Heh, she ran for cover! I'm an awful companion befriender!
Re: A couple of days ago... 01/18/2011 04:16 PM CST
>>The speech was really nice and I wonder if the speeches are the same for each guild leader or a little bit different?

Different. I compiled these a couple years ago and put them on each guildleader's page on elanthipedia.
Re: A couple of days ago... 01/18/2011 08:37 PM CST
Thanks Sortik. I didn't even realize each guild leader had a page. I tried looking up 100th circle ranger, but no go. Sometimes I wish the search engine was a bit user friendly.

Zinaca and her baby raccoon, Shadow
Re: A couple of days ago... 01/19/2011 06:26 PM CST
Congratulations, Zinaca!

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: A couple of days ago... 01/22/2011 11:23 AM CST
Congrats Zinaca :) A wonderful achievement! Hope you and Shadow had a big celebration.

Lysorla
Re: A couple of days ago... 01/22/2011 07:58 PM CST
<<Hope you and Shadow had a big celebration.>>

Thanks Lysorla. Well, I was jumping up and down and laughing in happiness even though I didn't mean to circle to 100. And Shadow just looked at me like I had totally lost my mind. Somehow she just doesn't understand circling. Glad you do! And again thanks for the best wishes.

Zinaca and her baby raccoon, Shadow (2 weeks and still alive!)
Re: A couple of days ago... 01/25/2011 12:47 PM CST
congrats zinaca, i wish i was legendary.

You turn a deep ebony lockpick case set with smooth onyx plates labeled "Graverobber" in the light, admiring it.
Re: A couple of days ago... 01/25/2011 01:14 PM CST
<<i wish i were legendary>>

Thanks for the best wishes. It's taken me about 11 years to get this far. And if were still on the original ranger reqs I would only be about 90th circle.

A curious thing though. I always thought that once I was 100th circle or above, I would feel able to conquer all and be wise. I feel neither.

Zinaca and her baby raccoon, Shadow
Re: A couple of days ago... 02/27/2011 05:41 PM CST
Wow, time flies when you are having fun. By now you must be 110ish or so.

Good work, seems like only yesterday I was 52nd...oh wait, I'm still 52nd. hahahaha.

Perhaps I'm just destined to sit in the 50s forever...

Hawkman

"B. R."
Re: A couple of days ago... 02/28/2011 12:48 PM CST
Nah Hawk...you just keep plugging away. I used to think I would never reach 100th in my real lifetime. Made it with about 20 years to go I figure?

Besides, the new ranger reqs has made it much easier to circle. On the old reqs, I would still be circle 91.

Zinaca and her young raccoon, Shadow