Therengia help? 11/17/2015 08:29 AM CST
I just made a trip to Riverhaven, etc. (boy that town is dead these days), hoping to fight something other than silverback bears.

My two questions are this: What is safe to hunt other than Caimen (they train my defense well, but not magic or weapon). It seems like most things my level come with much stronger compadres.

More importantly, two, where can a Ranger hang out in Therengia and not lose their Ranger bonus? I want to find a nice safe hangout spot without having to run back to crossing. I figure there's probably some good spots, but I'm not familiar enough with the region yet.
Re: Therengia help? 11/17/2015 09:01 AM CST

> I just made a trip to Riverhaven, etc. (boy that town is dead these days), hoping to fight something other than silverback bears.

Blood wolves between lang and theren?

> More importantly, two, where can a Ranger hang out in Therengia and not lose their Ranger bonus?

Pretty much all of Lagenfirth. There's a gathering spot somewhere near the bin.

Oh, and riverhaven gathers out the east gate now. A few northeast, which should be ranger friendly.
Re: Therengia help? 11/17/2015 09:04 AM CST

Thanks Volcanus!

Blood wolves seems like a good option. Is the whole of Langenfirth ranger friendly? Like, if I hang out in "the town," do I still keep my bonus?
Re: Therengia help? 11/17/2015 09:14 AM CST

> Blood wolves seems like a good option. Is the whole of Langenfirth ranger friendly? Like, if I hang out in "the town," do I still keep my bonus?

It's been a LONG time since I was a ranger, and longer still since I was in lang. That said, I think it's completely ranger friendly or at worst neutral in some areas.
Re: Therengia help? 11/18/2015 08:13 AM CST

There used to be a spot right near bloodwolves at a picnic table in ElBains where people hung out as well. Not sure if that's still the case. Don't forget you can always use PACE to check out the wilderness level of the room.

I dislike the misnomer of Ranger Bonus, but Ranger Penalty or Ranger Modifier just doesn't have the same ring.

Jalika
Re: Therengia help? 11/20/2015 05:43 PM CST
I call the ranger bonus nature sense.

Zinaca and her young wolf, Lucky who just howls everything is fun!