Can't remember the command 03/05/2010 02:59 PM CST
IIRC, there is a command to appraise how well you can hide from a critter. Is it still around and what is it? I don't mean appraise as it doesn't say how well I can hide.

I hate forgetting stuff, but when you get as crotchity as I am, well, some things gotta give. : )

Zinaca and her new wolf ::sighs:: Lucky 9th

PS It is getting really annoying to lose companions with only 1 pace and a missed pet.(I was walking and she was in another room apparently). They used to pace a few times before disappearing, in my experience.
Re: Can't remember the command 03/05/2010 03:02 PM CST
Mark?
Re: Can't remember the command 03/05/2010 03:04 PM CST
Scout Aware <critter/Person/NPC>

Using my IG wife as an example:

>scout aware meantermel
You observe Meantermel's motions, trying to discern the strength of her senses.
As you consider hiding around Meantermel, it's around even odds.
You feel highly confident in the accuracy of your judgement.
As you consider an attempt to stalk Meantermel, you could evade her untrained eyes.
You feel highly confident in the accuracy of your judgement.
Roundtime: 5 sec.

Using a random person:

>scout aware gniloi
You observe Gniloi's motions, trying to discern the strength of his senses.
As you consider hiding around Gniloi, an owl's wisdom of his surroundings protects him.
You have no idea what you're doing and feel like you just made wild guesses.
As you consider an attempt to stalk Gniloi, a fox's cunning lies within your foe.
You have no idea what you're doing and feel like you just made wild guesses.
Roundtime: 6 sec.

“We few, we happy few, we band of brothers. For he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother..."
~William Shakespeare
No Ranger Stands Alone
Re: Can't remember the command 03/05/2010 04:37 PM CST
SCOUT AWARE! I knew it was scout something! And as for mark, all I do no matter how I mark is mark my chest. And I already have an easy time losing my chest so I really don't want to put a big X there! (Why do critters go for the chest almost all the time! Sheesh! And I wear a hunting bra! ::ponders tightening it even further...then wonders how long it would take to suffocate to death::

Zinaca and her wolf, Lucky 9th
Re: Can't remember the command 03/06/2010 06:36 PM CST
Mark is a thief thing.

Jali

Moving carefully, you slip your hand into Ragran's pockets and carefully grab a platinum.
Roundtime: 2 sec.
Re: Can't remember the command 03/06/2010 10:08 PM CST
<<Mark is a thief thing>>

Jalika, you would know! BTW great to see you down by Shard way. Say heyo to me and Lucky when you sneak by ok?

Zinaca and her new wolf, Lucky 9th (I WILL not let this wolf leave me!)