Swarming Critters 10/31/2008 04:38 PM CDT
What swarms insanely at 100-150 ranks?

Jeincains Rakash Ranger

~I need to feed my weapons~
Re: Swarming Critters 10/31/2008 04:43 PM CDT
Silver leucros, swains, and bloodvines all swarm decently, but I don't know of anything that would fit in the insane category.
Re: Swarming Critters 10/31/2008 06:05 PM CDT
>but I don't know of anything that would fit in the insane category.

Insane Category... SO many critters you absolutely have to use 5 or more weapons?

Jeincains Rakash Ranger

~What do you say to a ranger that has a 100 in all bows/blunts/blades/thrown?~
Re: Swarming Critters 10/31/2008 06:58 PM CDT
if i remember correctly, regular ol vines and creepers in theren teach till bout 140 or so. at least armor anyway, weapons may slow down before then. outside of that, jmf90 is pretty much spot on, thats bout it.

~Artilius
Re: Swarming Critters 10/31/2008 07:35 PM CDT
<<Insane Category... SO many critters you absolutely have to use 5 or more weapons?

By that definition, I'd say bloodvines. I don't know about you all, but when I went there, I locked my main weapon in about 2 minutes. I never had a time when I didn't have 3 or more on me. But I never hunted there regularly and that could have been just a fluke.

Gimlias Minas-Tirith
Box Seller
The Dragon's Egg
http://www.thedragonsegg.net

"I won't learn anything - even if I arrange and try to skin it with a trader's caravan"

"Why don't you roleplay a character who is NOT retarded? ~Maje
Re: Swarming Critters 10/31/2008 08:02 PM CDT
Bloodvines would be where? p5?

Jeincains Rakash Ranger

~What can you say to a Ranger that has a 100 in all bows/blunts/blades/thrown?~
Re: Swarming Critters 11/02/2008 01:58 PM CST
The bloodvine swarm is good though as I'm backtraining in the same area I loved to blood drayds. Moving around I can lock 5 weapons no prob. Hit me up if you have questions.

Jalika

Moving carefully, you slip your hand into Ragran's pockets and carefully grab a platinum.
Roundtime: 2 sec.