What to hide from? 12/07/2004 04:49 PM CST
I have 46 ranks of hiding and 38 of stalking. What would you folks suggest for learning hiding? My combat skills are around the same level.

Thanks,
Wanderer Elrodel
Re: What to hide from? 12/07/2004 05:27 PM CST
Have you tried trollkins out the north gate? Believe they should work well in that range.

Rej
Re: What to hide from? 12/07/2004 05:47 PM CST
empath guild in crossing.

Da Madd Webba aka Da Truth aka too Real for TV

You might as well pay attention since your behind can't afford free speech

Denial is not just a river in Egypt!"....

I'm like a pee stained mattress, don't sleep on me!
Re: What to hide from? 12/08/2004 07:34 PM CST
Hide in the empath's guild ONLY if you are actually at your keyboard! Too many times has someone been scripting through the area and disturbing our healing. And also it would be nice if it's not the only two rooms you sneak back and fourth through. That is what annoys us the most.

Thanks!
~Brady, player of Empath Elavin Rismel
Re: What to hide from? 12/09/2004 02:33 AM CST
>if you are actually at your keyboard!

Nothing to worry about there. I might try it, to see if it works for me, but chances are I'll be more comfortable in trollkin.

-Elrodel
Re: What to hide from? 12/10/2004 08:19 AM CST
Does repeatedly hiding in front of a shadow servant still work...or a horse? I can't remember.

sylviir

Kunstrukshun
Cignichur
Re: What to hide from? 12/10/2004 02:10 PM CST
I vaguely remember a while back that hiding repeatedly on the shadowservant doen't teach like it used to. Not sure if it does at all now, and if it does if it falls under the 1 missile range hide learn.

Jalika

You hear a female voice whisper, "Easily used when offered, probably is like other men. Always speaking with their muscles, and not the one that rests between their ears."
Re: What to hide from? 02/07/2005 04:55 PM CST
I always like hiding from ships' captains... locks ya up real fast and your usually stuck there for a while so you can work other skills such as stalking until you get back home :)

>go dock
What docks? They are out of sight! You suddenly wonder if no one can see the docks...do they still exist?
Re: What to hide from? 02/10/2005 09:59 AM CST
I'm a big fan of hiding from swarms, seems I learn alot that way.

And with the new hiding changes, I'm able to hide melee against sand sprites, which swarm like crazy. Get 5, 7 of them on me and I'm locked in hiding rather quickly.

You tap a leather cuff embroidered with the words "No Ranger stands alone." that you are wearing.