Choice of Debil Spells 12/31/2016 08:26 AM CST
Which ranger Debil spell would you consider more generally useful (for PvE, if it matters), Harawep's Bonds or Deadfall? I rolled a new ranger and I'm trying to pick my first debil spell so I can start training the skill early.
Re: Choice of Debil Spells 12/31/2016 07:03 PM CST
Harawep's will let you kill a critter faster than deadfall. As far as training like what mind locks faster I'm not sure.
Re: Choice of Debil Spells 01/01/2017 10:04 PM CST
<<Which ranger Debil spell would you consider more generally useful (for PvE, if it matters), Harawep's Bonds or Deadfall? I rolled a new ranger and I'm trying to pick my first debil spell so I can start training the skill early.>>

To be honest deadfall will probably train you better to start with. As you get more skill then you can add in Harawep's Bonds. And just to keep things on the right track. Many invasions happen in town and having Devolve can be really helpful since it has no restrictions on where it can be cast. Both deadfall and HB can get you arrested in towns, though during invasions its likely those restrictions are shut down. But if you are not careful near the end you could end up arrested. So bottom line start with deadfall.

Ranger Pfanston and his soggy pup.