Blend spell description error and earth meld bug? 08/08/2015 05:54 AM CDT

The Blend spell lets you blend into surrounding wilderness so well you'll be invisible. Be careful not to fidget too much though, as you'll betray your location.

This is a non-battle spell *that can be cast on a single target.* Non-battle spells have significantly longer preparation times than battle spells. *It can be cast without a target.* It requires a minimum of twelve mana streams, and can expand to a maximum of ninety-six mana streams woven into it. To begin to be able to cast this spell, you will need to reach the rank of a proficient practitioner. By the time you have mastered this spell, you will be ranked as a distinguished savant in your abilities as a caster. It requires the Utility skill to cast effectively. Before you can learn this spell, you must know Earth Meld. It will also cost one spell slot.

This seems deceptive, as Blend cannot be cast on another actually.

Someone casted earth meld on me and it seems to allow me to hide without any roundtime. Also I didn't get any confirmation and it just happened so I began to think A) what happens if someone uses it for rt-less poach/ambush for an alt, and B) what if some baby ranger wanted to grief paladins in combat by spamming the spell on them for free soul hits.

If this is working as intended, sorry.
Re: Blend spell description error and earth meld bug? 08/09/2015 06:08 PM CDT
I'll try and find some time to untangle this in the next few days to make sure everything is looking right.

-Raesh

"The trouble with atheism, is that it offers a limited range of curses.” - Two Serpents Rise