Help with Beseech Elanthia to Petrify 08/17/2014 10:06 AM CDT

Hi everyone ... I just came back after a long break and leveled to level 50 ... when I asked about Beseeches I found out that I was able to learn 3... went to talk to Tomme in shard and she gives me the one to go to arthe and find the limb ... however when I get there I am not able to study the limb or anything ... when I assisted on it the GH suggested I come on here and see if I could find out information on the 3.0 changes to beseeches that would help me ... however I have not found any ... would anyone be able to tell me the skill levels and such that I would need to get this beseech done? or what I may be doing wrong ? thanks tons. Any information would be great !
Re: Help with Beseech Elanthia to Petrify 08/17/2014 11:19 AM CDT
Things to remember about beseeches:

1. Make sure your Ranger bonus is intact and at the higher (if not the highest) level it can be.
2. Many of them require specific commands and/or actions to complete.
3. Many of them require you be in a specific place within the game to issue those commands and/or actions.

About the Petrify Beseech:

https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Beseech_Elanthia_to_Petrify

Check that out. There is a link there for information on the quest itself. Hopefully it helps.

You skillfully remove the vanilla cheesecake from your abdomen leaving the wound no worse than it was before.
Re: Help with Beseech Elanthia to Petrify 08/18/2014 12:28 AM CDT

Almost all the beseech quests now require your bonus be almost perfect. If the quest is on an island then the ranger guild is the only place where you will get a perfect bonus. Not all rooms that pace like a stalking mountain cat are perfect bonus rooms, so if your bonus is perfect it will still head downward in many rooms that pace like a stalking mountain cat. If you cant study the limb that is a good indication your bonus is not at the top. Remember this for all ranger quests, its the main reason folks are not able to complete them lately.

Ranger Pfanston and his soggy pup.