Ranger spells & Epedia 07/10/2014 12:40 AM CDT
Are there any rangers confident in their wiki-fu and able to fill in the ranger spells page on elanthipedia? I noticed the overall spells page is pretty blank.

Vote:
http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: Ranger spells & Epedia 07/10/2014 01:10 AM CDT
The overall page just needs its cache updated because it is a new table and spell template and we just haven't got around to doing it yet. Paladins and Rangers are next on my list of spell tables to get updated and I was going to do it after work tonight in a few hours. If you don't want to wait until then, you can always do the main table yourself by editing the category page and saving without actually editing. That will force it to rebuild the table with whatever info the spell pages currently contain.
Re: Ranger spells & Epedia 07/10/2014 01:13 AM CDT
I should note that the Effect entry probably won't be correct in a lot of cases for those guilds in that table until I get around to converting the spell pages to the correct format. All the other info should be correct as long as the spell pages themselves are correct.
Re: Ranger spells & Epedia 07/10/2014 01:20 AM CDT
Ah thanks Absolon, that did the trick - at least as much trick as can be done without going through each spell page format.

Vote:
http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: Ranger spells & Epedia 07/10/2014 01:30 AM CDT
NP. I'm doing the individual spell pages later tonight for both rangers and paladins, so it will be fully updated then. They just happened to be the last ones I got to this round of template changes.
Re: Ranger spells & Epedia 07/10/2014 05:09 AM CDT
Your spells pages have been converted to the new templates, so the auto-generated table should be complete. I don't vouch for its accuracy, since I mostly just did conversions of what was already there to the new formats. If you find something wrong, just edit and save the specific spell page using EDIT WITH FORM then edit and save the main spell page without making any actual edits to it. The table will update to the newer information.