Roleplaying opportunity for newer Rangers 08/10/2017 04:41 PM CDT
[This post is OOC, apologies if that is an issue.]

My main (really only) character is a Trader. He focuses on a variety of things - still enjoys running contracts, trading commodities, and that stuff - but is also an outfitter focused on both decorative and armor items made from leather.

He's still young. 25 years old and barely over Circle 30. He dreams of an expansive business empire, one that would include a store that offers both wholesale leathers of a range of types - rare and expensive down to very basic - outfitting tools, leather wear, etc.

Anyway, like I said, still young.

I'd be interested in setting up a buyer-supplier friendship with a young Ranger. I generally use the leather from skins from my own hunting to do my crafting, and would enjoy still doing that instead of just buying it from the crafting society because... what fun is that?

I'd be looking for more basic skins and pelts, ideally already cured into leather, and would pay by the yard. Given the sale value of these skins versus what I get from turning in work orders, it would definitely be more lucrative than just selling the skins to the tanner. Think rats, goblins, badgers, cougars, deer, vipers, jackals, rock trolls.. that type of stuff. That's why I'm thinking a newer player might find this more interesting. If there is anybody playing a Ranger that would be interested in doing this, please let me know and I'll contact you in-game. If someone is interested, I'll develop the price list.

I recognize I could start advertising this over gweth, but, would prefer to set something up like this to get a feel for how it works, first. Once I get a feel for how to do it, and as I progress in my Outfitting, I'll expand the list of critters on the list.

I fully recognize that this may not be of interest to anybody, but, thought that it might be worth a shot!