Seeking the shadow clan. 03/28/2010 11:58 AM CDT
[Lost Ground, Dovecote]
Centered around a decaying timber frame, only a random scattering of crumbled nesting compartments reveals any prior function this small building may have served. Layers of hard-packed droppings litter the earthen floor. A smaller ladder rests against the remaining limestone wall. You also see a young wolf and a squat opening.
Obvious exits: none.

A ranger traveling with his wolf companion sits among the broken rubble of a small building in the lost grounds of the dark hand. As the forester finishes the letter he writes, he nails it to the remnants of a small ladder that no longer serves a purpose.

You see a leaf-patterned parchment addressed to the Shadow Clan.

Shadow Clan,

Since the 8th month of Skullcleaver the Dwarven Axe in the year of the Bronze Wyvern, I joined the Emerald Knights to gain entrance to the lost grounds. Though commited to protecting Kermoria from the evils of the hand, my main goal has been to locate you. It's has been sometime I've dedicated myself to tracking down the rangers of the clan, but with no luck. I have many questions, requests, and seek audience with the clans leaders. When asked about the whereabouts of Shadowclan or your stories, I'm met with disturbing comments from the commander and second of the knights. They refer to your clan as outlaws, demons, and even call your stories, "a dark fairy tale." I seek your people not as an Emerald knight, but a ranger and humbly request this meeting.

By my hand,

Forester Aroamer Dondire.

No ranger stands alone.