Ohh Kalika 07/20/2002 02:19 AM CDT
When I was young I always looked to you for approval. You introduced me to the ways of the wild, and showed this Dwarf that there was more beauty in the world then in the caverns of home. When you would tell me I needed more foraging skill every day, it just motivated me to work harder. Only three times has a different guild leader advanced me to my next circle, even if I was in a different province, I would take a ride to see you and show you my improvement. I wished that you could be the one to teach me the secret ways of sniping, but I can understand your reticence to teach it, and respected your stand that you would not be a party to it.
You never seemed petty or cruel, but your threat to close all the mainland guilds is just that. Your own guild hall is yours to with as you wish, but convincing or coercing Tolle, and Tomma to close theirs is too much. When you came out and kicked a little tail, that is the Kalika I loved, but then you just threatened everyone and stomped off.
I guess I will have to stay clear of Crossings for a while after I write this, I dont want to find a couple of arrows in my back, but I just felt that I had to tell you I am disappointed in you. Not that the disaproval of this tenderfoot is of any consequence to you.

Drogiz