Audacia 05/10/2011 03:47 PM CDT
I am so shocked and sad to see you go. But you have been such a good ranger rep for us so I'm so grateful for your years of work for us. Thank you for standing up for us to the other GMs and thank you so much for your champion of companions. Gee these words just don't say how I feel. I would rather give you a hug!

But OK, while I understand real life trumps DR, Sithix isn't fully back either and you were working on wandering group who would let us rangers sell gems, bundles and bank without getting into cities (if I understood you at the ranger meeting). So what's the status of that? And what is going to happen to the piles, even mountain of ideas for companions that you have kept in your safe keeping?

And lastly, I never knew you were a player! Any chance of telling us who you play? Or at least giving me a whisper in game? I would feel so much better if, when I typed WHO FULL I saw your name there and knew you were still with us.

I wish you every good thing and thank you for all you have done for us, just doesn't express what I feel, but thank you anyway. ::gives smelly ranger hugs to Audacia::

Zinaca and her sad young raccoon, Shadow
Re: Audacia 05/10/2011 03:55 PM CDT
Aside: All GMs are players. Many of them go incognito amongst us.

-Evran

The first slayer of Malik, may he not rest in peace.
Re: Audacia 05/10/2011 04:19 PM CDT
They walk among us.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: Audacia 05/10/2011 11:29 PM CDT
You mean GMs actually have time to play consistantly????

Damn, they must live in an over 24 hours in a day world.

But not all GMs are players surely. So anyway, if someone knows who Audacia plays and wants to whisper it to me in game or email me using DR address...feel free!

Zinaca and her sad young raccoon--without Audacia and Edhala, and Sithix, I'm scared. Really really scared. Hold me Shadow!
Re: Audacia 05/11/2011 06:19 AM CDT
>Aside: All GMs are players. Many of them go incognito amongst us.

And most of them don't advertise their PC names because people will act different. When staff of all types play they want to enjoy the game like the rest of us.

-pete