I'm Back As Well 01/29/2014 07:09 PM CST

Hey troops,

I'm back as well, I quit for a bit while moving 1400+ miles. Drove through the first major storm of winter and it's an experience I don't want to repeat. Ice on the windshield in the middle of the West Texas desert is something I can definitely recommend not to do.

Got bored just watching TV in the evenings after work. Anyone see me around feel free to stop and visit for a bit.

Bluefalcon
Re: I'm Back As Well 01/30/2014 03:32 PM CST
Blue! Welcome back! Wow, my 2 favorite "blue" people are back, Bluewither and you! You come at the right time as the new changes 3.1 or are we on 3.2? is rolling in and you can learn along with the rest of us!

Sorry you had to endure the awful ice/snow storms. Glad you moved safely and glad you are bored watching tv. Welcome back. Don't leave again. : D

Zinaca and her full-grown raccoon, Shadow who chitters a welcome back in raccoonese (well I think it was welcome back--could have been I've got to pee for all I know)
Re: I'm Back As Well 01/30/2014 06:43 PM CST
Thanks Zinaca,

You've been one of my favorite rangers for a long time. LOL I was watching the military history channel and things like that. Just the umpteeth time the Fokker Albatross, the P40 Warhawk, the Stuart M1 A1 tank is mentioned it's like OK give me more items to learn about. (Err the first two I mentioned are fighter aircraft for those that are of a younger years than me.)

Looking forward to finally getting to basiliks.

Bluefalcon
Re: I'm Back As Well 01/30/2014 06:50 PM CST

Me too -- I'm back also.

Lorwryn
Re: I'm Back As Well 01/30/2014 10:18 PM CST
Woot! Lots of folks returning it seems.

"I have no data yet. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories instead of theories to suit facts."
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
Re: I'm Back As Well 01/31/2014 03:13 PM CST
What Blue yur back? Nice glad to see you back.

Arct
Re: I'm Back As Well 01/31/2014 07:38 PM CST

Welcome back Lorwryn! Welcome back everyone! Let's have a ranger testing party in half an hour in test! You have come back at a great time so you can learn with the rest of us the new stuff in DR 3.1.

Zinaca and her full-grown raccoon, Shadow who chitters a bright "welcome back!"