Naked Ranger race/ Lirisa Picnic 10/16/2012 01:43 PM CDT
I was wondering how folks felt about having these? How much work would it be to hold them and is anyone interested in running them? I would hate to see these ranger traditions fade away. Am I the only one who feels this way?

Zinaca and her fully-grown raccoon, Shadow
Re: Naked Ranger race/ Lirisa Picnic 10/16/2012 05:42 PM CDT
I had to miss the last one (I blame Rantjur) but i love having them.

~Purnay
"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his."
Re: Naked Ranger race/ Lirisa Picnic 10/16/2012 09:56 PM CDT

<3 all ranger events. more please
Sniper Shinumo
Re: Naked Ranger race/ Lirisa Picnic 10/20/2012 11:14 PM CDT

Ok, since these aren't GM run I guess we need to do it if we want it. Anyone with any experience in running these types of things? I haven't a clue.

Zinaca and her fully-grown raccoon, Shadow
Re: Naked Ranger race/ Lirisa Picnic 01/07/2013 03:39 PM CST
I've been incredibly absent from these boards for some time. Some cheer, some complain. Up to you.

Regardless, yes, Zin, I've run the naked ranger race several times in the past. I'm beginning the preps for running it again this year. Get in touch with me, via email at RangerRantjur@aim.com
or via IM at RangerRantjur, if you'd like to help.

That goes for everyone, not just Zin. If you'd like to help coordinate, let me know.

No Ranger Stands Alone.
Re: Naked Ranger race/ Lirisa Picnic 01/07/2013 06:37 PM CST
::hugs and kisses Rantjur all over his face:: Welcome back!!!!!!!

I will get in contact with you---after I get over the flu : ( Not going to play much until I feel a bit better.

Zinaca and her fully-grown raccoon, Shadow who has been sent off to a nice nest so she doesn't catch the raccoon version of the flu
Re: Naked Ranger race/ Lirisa Picnic 02/05/2013 07:13 AM CST
I'll be glad to help and may even have a few neat prizes to donate.
I tried to email ya to no avail. My AIM is yayaranga.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Player Behind Lowryrn
The Flower Pickin' Ranga