Spread the Word! 09/29/2009 10:46 PM CDT
Ladies, Gentleman, boys, girls, rangers and rangerettes, and Falkonis, hear ye! hear ye!

The Gathering of the Clans Ranger Picnic will be held in just a few short days. It's to be held in Langenfirth, at the ranger guild, on Sunday, October Fourth, at 3PM EST.

Contest are to include Charades (using the ranger SIGN system), an archery contest, and of course, a storytelling/poetry event.

I do hope to have a large amount of participation during this event, and in order to draw those large crowds, I've managed to weedle, finangle, cajole, threaten, or otherwise coerce a merchant to part with several alteration scrolls for the winner(s) of the storytelling contest.

So, bring a brew, bring a friend, bring a friend's brew (or get your friend lost, and bring his brew without him!), bring your best story and your truest-flying arrows, because we're set to have one great time!

Any questions, comments, concerns can be directed to me here, via my play.net, or via AIM at RangerRantjur.

Any gripes, complaints, or other negative feedback can be sent to Audacia. I'm sure she'll tell you (via Haiku!) to suck it up and attend the picnic.

Hope to see you all there!

No Ranger Stands Alone.

MM2/SS, USN
Re: Spread the Word! 09/30/2009 10:49 PM CDT
Super! I will be there! Lucky too so bring your wolves and coons. (so the wolves will have something to scare) just kidding coon lovers!

Been looking forward to this for a long time. Besides, I'm born in Lirisa's month so it's always been a favorite event of mine. Thanks for all the hard work!

Zinaca and her wolf Lucky ::Zinaca goes and nocks another arrow and keeps practicing, muttering "someday I am gonna win once!"::