Ilithi Investigations 12/22/2008 09:59 PM CST
Ranger GuildLeader Tomma is investigating the disappearance of the Shadoweavers behind Corik's wall. Rumors have circulated that the Shadoweavers have made an escape attempt, and Tomma is taking a group to investigate and see what is going on and hopefully reinstate order.

Tomma requests help in the form of all willing and able persons to help in the investigations, but she warns that all should come prepared for battle, as the rumors have been disturbing .. to say the least. Tomma will meet interested parties outside and East of the East gate to Shard, near the gap in the prairie grass.

OOC:
Saturday January 3rd, 9pm EST

GameMaster Audacia

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Re: Ilithi Investigations 12/22/2008 10:56 PM CST
If this means a new area of the Dark Hand is opening, especially one with high level stuff, you get a gold star.

If not, you are still wonderful for having a RANGER EVENT.
Re: Ilithi Investigations 12/23/2008 02:07 AM CST
...an event? Rangerish? Yum.

Will attempt to be there at whatever cost even if I must slay other rangers to be in line (sorry, no hard feelings we'll get you right back up!).
Re: Ilithi Investigations 12/23/2008 07:20 AM CST
Whack.
Ranger event in a place I cant take my Ranger currently.
Have fun guys, kill things for me.

~
Michie whispers to your group, "ooc: please bear with me as my keyboard has decided what letters to allow and when."
Re: Ilithi Investigations 12/23/2008 11:32 AM CST
Wow, fantastic, thanks for the heads up. I will be at work, but perhaps I'll manage to pop in and see folks.

Jalika

Moving carefully, you slip your hand into Ragran's pockets and carefully grab a platinum.
Roundtime: 2 sec.
Re: Ilithi Investigations 12/28/2008 09:24 PM CST
Sounds fun!

-Spirit
Re: Ilithi Investigations 12/30/2008 02:39 PM CST
Yippee! Thanks Audica/ Tomma! Wow all this special attention is going to spoil us!

Zinaca and her ever baby wolf, Lucky (who wants to come along and I won't let him....he will just critique me anyway)