A DragonRealms Library site 02/03/2005 07:06 AM CST
http://libraries.lucerella.com

Now open for all your book needs. Well almost all. Some books aren't up yet due to travel issues.

Happy reading!

-Lucerella

p.s. Allegoria's site is still up! http://allegoria.lucerella.com
Re: A DragonRealms Library site 02/03/2005 09:34 AM CST
Lucerella,

You missed some libraries and books on the mainland. I've recently been going around finding all the libraries and books, and posting those I found. If you have a moment, check out the lore folder under abilities. With the aid of others who know the realms better then I, I've found, or been told about most of the libraries on the mainland.

While I know you may just not have them up yet. I see at least 1 you are missing in Zoluren, about 5 or 6 missing from Theren, and a few missing from Ilithi. (I haven't personally gone out to the islands so I can't tell about them yet. After I finish all the libraries on the mainland, am planning to head out there myself.) Still, great job on the site.

If you have a moment, drop me a line later at JasperjohnDR I can tell you specifically which libraries you've missed on the mainland, and possibly provide some of the books.

Mole

WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR IF NOT FOR THE CARE OF THE REAPER MAN!
After the stampede the artist Three Solid Frogs got to his feet, retrieved his brush from his nostril, pulled his easel out of a tree, and tried to think placid thoughts.
Re: A DragonRealms Library site 02/03/2005 10:18 AM CST
<<While I know you may just not have them up yet. I see at least 1 you are missing in Zoluren, about 5 or 6 missing from Theren, and a few missing from Ilithi>>

Libraries or books? Or both? A few libraries I wasn't able to get into... and I gave up a bit when it came to Ilithi.

I'm missing the Bard library in 'haven, Throne City... Ratha obviously... and the other islands because I can't figure out how to get there. I'm whittling them away a little at a time. Luckily, most libraries repeat the books from the libraries I do have... so most books are easy to find.

Thanks!
-Lucerella
Re: A DragonRealms Library site 02/03/2005 04:22 PM CST
I had hoped to go over this via IMs, but is fine.

Ok on your site, you show 3 libraries in Theren. 1 in Haven, 1 in Theren, and 1 in Muspar'i.

I show have visited, found or heard of 13 libraries. I have the books from them, and lists of which books are in which library.

Mole

Academy of Learning Riverhaven Visited
Traders Guild Library Riverhaven Visited
Empaths Guild Riverhaven Visited
Bards Guild Library Riverhaven Not Visited (Inaccessable)
Imperial Library Archives Throne City Visited
Exclusive Library Throne City Visited
Telomin Hall Library Theren Visited
Gealeranendae College Theren Visited
Locked Keep Library Theren Visited
Neristan Keep Archives Hvaral Visited
Old Skasaarn's House Hvaral Visited
Warmage Guild Library Muspar'i Visited
Royal Library Archives Muspar'i Visited

After the stampede the artist Three Solid Frogs got to his feet, retrieved his brush from his nostril, pulled his easel out of a tree, and tried to think placid thoughts.
Re: A DragonRealms Library site 02/03/2005 04:35 PM CST
Continuing, the only ones that I see you are missing in Zoluren, that I've found, are the library in the Arthe Hollow Inn, and the Moon Mage guild in Sicle Grove. (The Sicle grove one, might be considered part of Theren, but since its across the river from Haven, I count it as Zoluren.)

Shard - In Shard your site lists 3 libraries. You are missing the one in Darkling Wood at Coriks Wall. Also I've been told there are libraries in the moon mage guild, traders guild, and clerics guild, however I haven't verified those personally, so I can't provide a book listing for those. Am heading down to Shard today, and will look for and try to verify these 3.

Please don't mistake the fact that I'm pointing out what your site is missing as critisicm of your website. I very much appreciate your website. I don't have a thief or a paladin presently, and so I very much appreciate your site having both the Thieves and the Paladins guild libraries.

Mole

Re: A DragonRealms Library site 02/04/2005 06:52 AM CST
<Please don't mistake the fact that I'm pointing out what your site is missing as critisicm of your website.>

Of COURSE it's critisicm... just the constructive kind, which is all good, cause that's what I'm looking for! And thanks... I completely forgot about Hvaral!

-Lucerella
P.S. I was going to email you to ask since I dont use IMs, but I completely forgot about it.
Re: A DragonRealms Library site 02/05/2005 09:04 AM CST
Lucerella,

I've been going around collecting books along with descriptions of the libraries. While I haven't gotten around to thoroughly checking your site out, if you'd like I can email you any books/libraries I have that you may be missing.

~Thilan
Re: A DragonRealms Library site 02/06/2005 05:44 AM CST
Yes, thank you!

Email at either my play.net or admin@lucerella.com

Doesn't matter, both go to the same place.

Thanks!

-Lucerella