Calcs back online 07/08/2004 03:07 PM CDT
Using a few sources (including some old notes from Smegul) I've rebuilt the req tables for Bards, Clerics, Empaths and Traders, then put their calcs and charts back online. Hopefully Prime's back up so I can go play now. <twitch>

http://www.taffeisjournal.com/krinahd/RangerCalc.html

~~~Krin
"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
"Goblins ... aisle 6, Mycthengelde ... hunt smart, hunt S-Mart!"
"You whine like a mule ... you are still alive!"
"Call me Snake."
Re: Calcs back online 07/08/2004 07:48 PM CDT
Krin,

Thanks for putting those calc back up. Especially since Smeguls site doesn't seem to be coming back. I did notice an error and thought I should point it out to you.

Your calculations for Empaths General Lore are incorrect. Awhile back, when they did the music lore split, Empaths had music taken out of their lore calculations. So rather then having 6 lore skills, they now have 5. The general Lore req was reduced accordingly. So at 50th circle, rather then needing 900 lore, an empath needs 750. At 51st rather then needing 924, then need merely 770. etc Everything else appears correct, at least for empaths.

Mole

AIM ~ Jasperjohn DR

I am the Lastnameless One, slayer of vampires, caretaker of satanic kittens, and annoyer of demons. Don't go to sleep or the kittens will eat you. The Lastnameless One hath spoken...
Re: Calcs back online 07/09/2004 06:13 AM CDT
Fixed. Thanks, Mole.

~~~Krin
"Call me Snake."
Re: Calcs back online 07/15/2004 07:42 PM CDT
micwolfs site www.arcanewolf.com has acurate reqs for bards

~Thyw
Re: Calcs back online 07/15/2004 07:45 PM CDT
just tried it out krin the reqs ya got up for bards were the proposed reqs... micwolf has the current ones

~thyw
Re: Calcs back online 07/15/2004 10:49 PM CDT
Doh, I should have realized that just by seeing the survival req's it had on there, if nothing else. I'm working on fixing it now but for some reason all of a sudden the code is having a conniption fit. Just for the Bard calc and I don't know why.

<chuckle>

Even my calc hates Bards. <DUCK!>

I'll chase down the bug that's causing the problem and get the replacement up soon as I can.

~~~Krin
"Call me Snake."
Re: Calcs back online 07/16/2004 01:56 PM CDT
hehe
~Thyw