Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page
Krin's site 08/25/2003 11:31 AM CDT
>>For example, a Kaldaran (my race of choice) has a bonus of -1 to strength and stamina, a penalty of +1 to intelligence and wisdom.

If I am not mistaken, that should be strength and charisma, not strength and stamina. (By the way, I am NOT mistaken, as I checked the official page before posting.)

Xelten Tyrsin

Jent says, "You should train leather."
Re: Krin's site 08/25/2003 11:38 AM CDT
Yea, it's charisma, not stamina.

Krin, hate to be the one to do this but, you're fired. Hand in your Albarian Superhero cape and your company gym ID pass. You're off the race. :P

Need a babelfish for DragonRealms?
http://www.bakshiloa.com

Re: Krin's site 08/25/2003 12:12 PM CDT
<mutter>

Freudian slip, I guess. Fixed, along with a couple other glaring arrors that are out-of-date since that was originally posted (Gor Tog stats, final Ranger req's).

~~~Krin
"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
Re: Krin's site 08/25/2003 12:13 PM CDT
Tin can, you only wish you could be HALF the Kaldar I am. :-P

Congrats on getting the key, but just remember ... only reason you beat me to it was a bug. <sigh> This week, though ...

~~~Krin
Re: Krin's site 08/25/2003 12:16 PM CDT
>>me>>arrors

Errors. Ironic and way too funny ... I need more coffee.

~~~Krin
Krins Paladin calcs 12/27/2003 07:20 AM CST

1. It does not recognize shield as a possible highest armor for req.
2. It does not calculate the correct circle for highest armor - maybe related to #1.

When you choose difference, it appears to force HP as A1. I changed the value of shield to be lower, and it still incorrectly calculates highest primary armor. This is important to correct as shield is a viable highest primary armor (and HP sucks :D).

3. There is no link to the different calc pages, instead I had to wade through the boring ranger stuff looking for it. :P

4. Weapons, Lore, Survival, and magic appear to be correct at first glance.

Feel free to IM 'Paladin Slaris' if you need more detail.
Re: Krins Paladin calcs 12/27/2003 03:13 PM CST
#1/2 according to the posts I used to build the req tables, shield can be secondary but not primary armor. If that's changed, I didn't see a post on it, so if you could link me to one, would be appreciated.

What the routine does is sort your two highest armors. When it goes to put the numbers into the main grid, it looks to see if shield is #1 and, if it is, it swaps #1 and #2 so A1 shows the highest non-shield armor skill and A2 is the highest armor skill (including shield) of the rest. If shield is supposed to be allowed as a primary armor, I'll just remove that swap-check.

#3 Yep, the Olvi in the house already mentioned it was a pain wading through to the calcs when you didn't already have them bookmarked, so I will be adding a link from the main page to jump directly to them. Meantime, just remember that there is a link to them under the Scout's Guide section of the site, so they are just two clicks instead of one from the main page until I get that link added.

~~~Krin
"Goblins ... aisle 6, Mycthengelde ... hunt smart, hunt S-Mart!"
"You whine like a mule ... you are still alive!"
Re: Krins Paladin calcs 12/27/2003 04:25 PM CST
Don't have a post, I type EXP and see my shield skill = to my circle. My HP is lower by enough that there is no way I could be the circle I am because of it.

IM still applies ..
Krin's Moon Mage Calcs 12/29/2003 03:26 AM CST
Moon mages are able to use lockpicking as one of their survival requirements (s1 through S8).

In your calc (for mm's) it doesn't recognize the skill at all.

Other then that, I think it looks okay.

All my signatures get me in trouble.

I Bleed For This?
Re: Krin's Moon Mage Calcs 12/29/2003 11:32 AM CST
<mutter> One of the downsides of code recycling, this kind of stuff can sneak in on you. Fixed, and I nabbed a similar error (lockpicking not being counted) in the Barbarian and War Mage calcs as well. Checked all six to make sure their survival sets were set up properly.

~~~Krin
Krin 08/31/2004 02:03 PM CDT
hey Krin you plan on workin on the other circle calcs like bards again :)

i like the layout of your calcs better

~Thyw
Re: Krin 08/31/2004 05:03 PM CDT
Uh ... all circle calcs were live and running last I checked ...

What's wrong with it?

~~~Krin
"Call me Snake."
Re: Krin 08/31/2004 05:05 PM CDT
Just checked and the calc is there, and appears to be functioning properly.

http://www.taffeisjournal.com/krinahd/BardCalc.html

~~~Krin
"Call me Snake."
Re: Krin 09/01/2004 07:46 PM CDT
hehe last i checked calc is off using the old propsed reqs not the current reqs
yup checked again

Thyw
Re: Krin 09/02/2004 07:23 AM CDT
Hm, I'll take a look when I get the chance. I might have had the wrong set of numbers sitting in front of me when I plugged them into the grid. Just Bards? Hell, I didn't even think I had a set of proposed req's for them stored ...

~~~Krin
"Call me Snake."
Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page