Ranger Guild improvements 09/30/2019 08:34 PM CDT
a list of everything I can think of that I'd like to see done for Rangers Guild.

-Double Load

Sling added to double load.

I would also like to see 3-5 arrows added with req's, be it 500 for 3 750 for 4, 1k for 5 ranged ranks or 60-80-100 agility reqs or whatever seems fair.

-Arrow Barrage

Like to see a new ability to go with Double loads extra arrows that is an AOE.

Load 2-5 depending on capability and fire a barrage 2/3 targ max hit at melee, 4 at missile

-Scouting

Natural barriers and scouting need updated for skill checks. If I can climb it or swim it, I should be able to scout past it.

New Scouting attack that teaches scouting skill melee and adds bonus damage and/or scout skill that adds damage ranged/melee.

Could be scout attack, whereas you insert combat message say using your scouting you get downwind and find the perfect angle/position for a sneak attack or to deliver a fatal blow. teach scouting/reset hiding timer/+weapon

or scout critter, using your scouting abilities you see a gap in armor/stance or weakness in hide/skin/armor and position yourself to attack with the perfect angle. big +damage enhancer for the 1x, or not as big for maybe 30 seconds? , teach scouting maybe appraisel/fa

Trail times all need to be reduced to 3 sec short trail, 5 sec long trail, scouting pc/npc needs distance improved, natural barriers removed or skillchecks implemented for said barriers to bypass, and also needs shorter duration. If I track you 5 rooms over and it takes me a few seconds to walk that many rooms, I should at least be able to match or beat that. Right now, 1 room over takes 5 seconds, that's ridiculous. 1 sec per 10 rooms, 2 sec per 15, 3 per 20, 4 per 30, 5 per whatever cap is. I think I should be able to at least track up to 100 rooms, and 100 rooms should take me about 7-10 seconds.

-Beseeches

Align needs changed so you can align with items in hand.

Beseeches need to run off of and/or teach magic skills IMO

Beseech sun to dry, needs amped up. youre directing the sun to focus on said object, it should give a bonus based off of align, right now its sub par from what I've tested.

Beseech elanthia to seal needs a serious duration upgrade to match spell duration caps without killing players spirit completely

Ditch Awaken Forest as a spell, add it as a beseech, that makes more sense, I'm surprised it isn't a beseech actually. Also add newer design that is buffable and adjusts to said buffs. cast inst/sks on it and it turns into a tank, cast stw on it and it starts throwing branches or exhaling thorns whatever its made of, oath/cougars it becomes melee. give each 3 commands aggravate(high agg + attacks), attack (attacks whatever engages), or defend (ups its defense and just hangsout) could possibly also throw in some curveball combo buffs for player fun.

Beseech Earth to Shift/Move/Dance combat beseech that knocks everything engaged with you off balance or down, instant use per spirit amount via beseech earth/water/rock/ground to shift 10/20/30/40 or duration as long as appropriate spirit makes sense.

Beseech Wind to Shift combat beseech area effect that inhibits ranged attacks against you, duration based off of appropriate spirit

Beseech Wind to Echo spin off or addition where you can hear a room away

Beseech Sun to Humidify create a fog effect at night + hiding, or saps fatigue during day

Beseech Rain to Hail AOE obviously while it's raining

I could keep going, so many cards in my pocket for beseeches, literally endless amount of things you can do with the earths elements

-Spells

Rewrite TM spells, theyre corny, not a fan, I feel like better can be had. EC is cool tho I guess. Poisonous Thorn NEEDLES spell for the WIN

Make CS non-cyclic, add thievery bonus. We are a survival prime guild after all, besides Cheetahs are really good at stealing other critters babies. Afterall they got 3 mouv's to feed at the den!

Add nerve poison back to HB after 20-40 prep for poison?

ZERO RT for sneaking with max EM in wilderness with high enough bonus, let MON affect it in town, it's just sneaking, not like folks can't see us. I know my low stealth ranks can't sneak past half of the pc's out there so it's not a big deal. STEALTH to survival prime, is like RF is to a MM. Just saying, not like someone won't see you or search you out, or use that OP WATCH verb

Might as well throw in a craft spell seeing as we're lore tert, suck at it, it doesn't require any other skills other than the craft skill. Which makes literally no sense to me at all. That would be like buying a gun off of a mechanical engineer that hates guns and never used one. Sure they can still do it, but I bet it's junk.

Magic's whatever, every Guild has basically all the same spells, just different names and combinations

-Companions

Good old companions... I personally think companions should be animals you can friend IG only, not weird creatures or everything IG. Also think they should be separated into categories. small and large. Each should have there own special abilities. be it foraging, a combat special.
small from 15-75 circle each having it's own different req's for companionship, large 75+ same, maybe special titles with whatever you pick, I think you should be able to release it back to the wild if per say its not for you.

DITCH FEEDING, PETTING, GROWTH

-Bonus

Easier way to see exactly where it is besides howling and pacing like a bunch of clowns. keep that tho for the clowns, even sometimes I like to clown

-Arranged Skinning

Reduced RT down to 3 for full arrange with enough skill or HOL active or both

Skin Quick0rt|hard/Normal/Careful|bonus+5rt/Precise|bonusx2+10rt

That's most of everything I'd like to see happen, that needs improvement, or would definitely make this Guild better, newer yada