A Few Ideas 07/15/2019 12:45 PM CDT
Seeing as Grenhart has advised us to post ideas for consideration. I've got some now that I've slept on them.

1)Give rangers a multi-shot option to put 3-4 arrows in the air at once, even allow us to shoot at different creatures. Maybe expand/modify the "Beseech The Wind"?

2)Let us have some AOA spells, even if it can hurt us potentially. I've been around long enough to remember when Swarm was a feared spell. Unless you were careful it'd poison you even if you were the caster. I can testify that this could happen as the person I was hunting with one time did that to me. Maybe make Swarm work like it does now, but if you had a targeted version of Swarm cast on a creature it would poison them?

3)Make some hunting areas be made easier for Rangers to get into, but harder for other guilds. Used to in order to get into the black leucro/genie area unless you were a ranger, you had to hack your way into then. Not make it impossible for other guilds, but make it easier for Rangers to get into/out of some hunting areas. Maybe something that'll work off the trail system? Like we see the easiest way into an area, but other guilds not being attuned to the outdoors miss a subtle sign that only Rangers can see?

4)Scrape the companion system entirely and make it so it's useful. Let our companions maybe drag us out of danger if they're awake? Or maybe deliver a message without having to buy a companion slate? And give us more options as to what we can have? Heck, make it so that if we get a companion as long as it is awake, the companion increases one of our stats? Our spell list has some things we could modify for this, like if you have a bear companion, it'll increase your strenght/stamina, a wolf companion will increase your wisdom, and maybe a hawk/owl companion one of those will increase your perception.

5)While I'm thinking of animals, the horse system is broken, it takes to long to train the horses and not many use them. Maybe let us train them to carry bundles for us? Have a no steal (for horses only) area where you could hitch your horse, go hunt, come back, put a couple of bundles on the horse and go back in if you so desired. And cut the time to train a horse by 1/2 if not more.

Bluefalcon