Training Athletics in Boar Clan area 01/16/2017 02:48 PM CST
Been mostly up in the Theren area but for a change of pace and something new to explore been spending time in the Boar Clan area. Looking for a spot or way to train Athletics. Previously, I would run down to Crossings and train it there but so far that seems to be a hike from here. Been trying climbing different trees or swimming but haven't really found a good spot yet. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Athletics: 432 64.72% clear (0/34)

Thanks in advance,

Gniloi
Re: Training Athletics in Boar Clan area 01/16/2017 03:10 PM CST
Climbing all the tree's in black apes hunting area works pretty well. When I hunted around the area I just set up a script to climb all the tree's a few times, then i'd go back to hunting for a while, rinse, repeat.
Re: Training Athletics in Boar Clan area 01/17/2017 02:23 PM CST
>>Climbing all the tree's in black apes hunting area works pretty well. When I hunted around the area I just set up a script to climb all the tree's a few times, then i'd go back to hunting for a while, rinse, repeat.

Thanks, this is doing the trick. I had tried the climbing the trees in Black Goblins but wasn't having much luck there or I didn't stay with it long enough. Apes is working well.

Gniloi
Re: Training Athletics in Boar Clan area 01/17/2017 08:44 PM CST
Last time I was there a few months ago, the river in black goblins mind locked me at 650 ranks.

Asterid
Re: Training Athletics in Boar Clan area 01/17/2017 10:21 PM CST
>>Last time I was there a few months ago, the river in black goblins mind locked me at 650 ranks.

Thanks, will give that a try also

Gniloi