Athletics 06/17/2013 07:11 PM CDT

Was wondering if anyone had suggestions on what might train Athletics after 420 around Crossing....currently hunting maulers and warklins so any where in that area would be a bonus. The walls are starting to not teach anymore, at least with practice.
Re: Athletics 06/17/2013 07:16 PM CDT
<<Was wondering if anyone had suggestions on what might train Athletics after 420 around Crossing....currently hunting maulers and warklins so any where in that area would be a bonus. The walls are starting to not teach anymore, at least with practice.>>

Try the pine tree on the island in the middle of the Segoltha river? I haven't been able to play much, but I believe that tree teaches up to the ~500 range maybe higher.

Bluefalcon
Re: Athletics 06/17/2013 07:45 PM CDT

I do a loop that swims the river, climbs the tree, and also hits up all the walls. The walls add about 3 mindstates hitting all of them for but the time involved (no rt) its not a bad addition to the loop for me for now.

Jal
Re: Athletics 06/18/2013 10:21 PM CDT
Mine shaft in Reavers. Trains VERY well at that level, and is very close to warklins.

GENT
Re: Athletics 06/19/2013 06:46 PM CDT
Pretty sure you can run through the undergondola area at those ranks can't you? Walk (and eventually swim) across the Segoltha and its a quick run.
I think I started climbing there at less ranks than that.

Run up and down all the climbs, pick a quiet spot to collect rocks or whatever for a minute, and then repeat.
I used to stop by there a few times a day to quickly lock it while training other stuff between climbs.
Re: Athletics 06/20/2013 09:41 PM CDT

Ya you can swim the river and do that climb with 420 with a good bonus + spell. I started on the undergon at 300 climbing though I had capped SPC and 60 str at the time to pull it off.