Now what? 04/21/2013 12:24 PM CDT
Okay so I've followed the conventional wisdom in regards to stats, now in light of 3.0 what next?

Name: Forester Silveroak Fala-derll Race: Elf Guild: Ranger

Strength : 30 Reflex : 30
Agility : 30 Charisma : 30
Discipline : 30 Wisdom : 30
Intelligence : 30 Stamina : 30

Concentration : 165 Max : 165

Favors : 15
TDPs : 174
Encumbrance : None

Now then, please take your gear, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field and hunt game for me; Genesis 27:3
Re: Now what? 04/21/2013 04:22 PM CDT
Personally,
I'd look at upping stamina, so you don't get so tired in melee combat. Then depending on your style of combat and if you want to work locksmithing, agility, reflex, then discipline and wisdom.

Bluefalcon
Re: Now what? 04/22/2013 09:48 AM CDT
I'd recommend upping Strength to achieve lower round times based on the weapons you're using (if you haven't reached the minimum on them.) Stamina if you're having trouble with fatigue and swinging those weapons, and intelligence to increase learning plus to help in spell success.

I rank in favor of importance:

Strength (until min RT/low burden is achieved)
Intelligence
Discipline
Stamina
Reflex
Agility
Charisma
Wisdom
Re: Now what? 04/22/2013 09:48 AM CDT
However; your'e an Elf so also play to your racial bonuses.
Re: Now what? 04/22/2013 10:47 AM CDT
Personally I would up the stat that costs me the least amount.

Arct
Re: Now what? 04/22/2013 10:59 AM CDT
>>Personally I would up the stat that costs me the least amount.

This is how I like playing my characters. Pick a race that you like the stat setup of and (after getting burden under control) always up the stat that costs the fewest tdps.
Re: Now what? 04/22/2013 02:00 PM CDT
I use my bow the most. I understand the old wisdom was upping reflex & agility to help with ranged, is that still the case?
Do I need to put anymore tdps in charisma?

Now then, please take your gear, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field and hunt game for me; Genesis 27:3